Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Couples..how much time do you spend together?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How much time do you spend with your boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife/partner? Do you live together? Do you spend your spare time together or separately? What works for you? :)

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    we spend about 3 evenings a week together. I have gym classes and he has tournaments, then we have one day a week, but this is usually Sunday and now I work on a Saturday night, half of the morning is spent in bed whilst he looks after the little one
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Swings massively. We live several hundred miles and a ferry/flight apart.

Think we're averaging 2/3 weekends together at the moment, if I travel that's Friday and Saturday night, if be travels then we get Sunday nigh too.

Over the weekends we're together we're fairly permanently attached. In my mind its almost a part time living together arrangement. If we got more time together, we'd do more stuff separately when we're together ( hope that makes sense) as it is, the chill out time is pretty valuable to us so tend to spend most of weekend mornings chilling in bed/on the sofa
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Hmm I stay at his at least once a week so thatll be like 2 whole days together most weeks and then little snippets here and there in passing :P