Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's nearly the weekend.

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
640_b6ff09547c7448b9a03b48f081cf53f3.jpg

Hey :wave:

It's that time of the week, and for me my weekend starts today cos I am not working.. Nice long weekend.

Saturday I don't have any plans as off yet, but on Sunday the local drop in centre have a stall at a market in my town so I am gonna help out on that for a bit. Nice chilled weekend for me.

What are your plans,

Sharing is caring:heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Minions!

You're weekend sounds lovely, you need a few chilled out days :yes:

Not sure about tomorrow or Sunday yet but I shall think of something to do. Seeing my nephew at some point :)

I'm trying to resist the urge to have a nap at the moment!
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It's going to be rather shite weekend, half terms ust gone exceptionally fast, and I have college work to do before Monday! Core blimey, gosh knows how I'm going to mange! There is just far to much! Ah well! Will probably just spend it watching movies in the background! I shall drink a lot of coffeee, and stay up till 3 is needed! Dedication? :P
    Out for dinner with a friend tonight, babysitting my nephew tomorrow and college work on Sunday! OH and sleeping, lots of sleeping :D
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Dont you mean out for tea Jo? :p
    Sleep is gooood... best part of the weekends tbh.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Dont you mean out for tea Jo? :p
    Sleep is gooood... best part of the weekends tbh.

Haha ;)
    Running tomorrow. Have a funeral on Monday; so it'll be a quiet one on Sunday.
    I am having a film night tomorrow and then I'm studying and chilling out because I'm really hurting myself pushing myself to do things
    Completely forgot the rugby is on tonight! C'mon wales! :D
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    It's going to be rather shite weekend, half terms ust gone exceptionally fast, and I have college work to do before Monday! Core blimey, gosh knows how I'm going to mange! There is just far to much! Ah well! Will probably just spend it watching movies in the background! I shall drink a lot of coffeee, and stay up till 3 is needed! Dedication? :P

Sadly, I stayed awake without the top up off coffee, or any coffee, or tea, or hot beverages, managed to do half of Psychology, and that sector off it's done, tomorrow will be the completion date hopefully, then I should do Art on Sunday, most of Sunday hopefully, and manage to fill in Law in somewhere! Or I could spend half on Saturday on Psychology and the other half on law!

Rooms tidy to which is a positive, just needs a bi of hovering! Sadly notired :(
    Working today. Sleeping tomorrow. Then chat.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Girlfriend is on the way so looking for some fun things to do in my area considering it seems to be sunny at the moment :D
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Cinema tonight, weirdly might end up playing table tennis tomorrow... Then chat!
    What you gonna watch at cinema?

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    What you gonna watch at cinema?

I went to see double bill of Nymphomaniac (Part 1 & Part 2). Directed by a very unique Danish man called Lars Von Trier :)
    Ooh cool.