Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What flavour?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys :wave:

So, before my (totally weird) friend had vegetable flavour crisps :yuck: I didn't even know they existed, and I don't know why anyone would think they're yum :chin:

I just wondered what the weirdest flavour crisps you guys have had is?

I used to have tomato ketchup ones when I was younger, that's probably the weirdest flavour I've had.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Veg crisps are ace, okay?:P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Veg crisps are ace, okay?:P

No, no, no :yuck:

Now, rather that gluing your mouth shut (:lol:) maybe glue your fingers together so you stop typing weird stuff.

You know I love you but soph... :yuck:
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    ketchup crisps were so gooood!

I remember when walkers brought out all the funky flavoured crisps. Back in the day. :P
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    ketchup crisps were so gooood!

I remember when walkers brought out all the funky flavoured crisps. Back in the day. :P

'nana, What's the weirdest flavour you've ever had? :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I can't remember. I went through a stage of disliking cheese and onion tbh, but that wasn't a weird flavour I guess. :P
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    How very rude! I could try my fingers, but I nearly glued my fingers to my mouth, now that would be a bit like, 🙊 ;)

How very rude! I could try my fingers, but I nearly glued my fingers to my mouth, now that would be a bit like, 🙊 ;)

Hahaha I really do think that would have been the funniest thing ever! If only the nearly isn't a definitely :D
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm not sure, probably Magic Masala, or Limon, 'Lays' has lodes of strange flavours :P Limon is nice though!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Cajun Squirrel.
    Weekender Offender 
    I have tried vegetable crisps. They were something roast parsnip, beetroot and carrot.
    Kale crisps with salt and pepper are yum!
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Saw the title and thought this was about condoms
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Vegetable crisps are amazing <3

In spain they have these weird bacon flavoured cone crisps which just taste... vile - probably the worst I've come across.

Flavour I miss most is Paprika... mmm :)
    Love veggie crisps :D

Walkers has Squirrel crisps once......

Twas very odd....
    Are they actually made from squirrel though?:P