Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you’re planning on doing this week.

I have to get my watch sorted. It needs a new battery. I’m also doing my equality presentation.

Comments

• Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you?re planning on doing this week.

I have to get my watch sorted. It needs a new battery. I?m also doing my equality presentation.

sounds good :)

well i ended up in hosptials because of my sides :( in lods of bad stabbing pain might end up with a op :(
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you?re planning on doing this week.

I have to get my watch sorted. It needs a new battery. I?m also doing my equality presentation.

Good luck!

I'm seeing my nephew today :)
  • Options
    sounds good :)

well i ended up in hosptials because of my sides :( in lods of bad stabbing pain might end up with a op :(

If you end up in hospital again and there are any fit doctors, you can think about how fit they are to take your mind off what is happening.
  • Options
    Good luck!

I'm seeing my nephew today :)

It'll defo be a good day for you then.