Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Been made redundant

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There's no point telling us this stuff. You need to tell the people who conduct your assessment. But, first, you need to contact the people on the link I provided ages ago.

I'm massively confused by why you keep saying you need to be this that or the other, but then you fundamentally reject actually doing anything about achieving the things you need.

Noone is going to magically pop up and sort your situation out, you need to take control of your life and stop moaning about it.
    Just had an appointment with job centre and she feels sorry for me. I'm going on ESA :)
    Mist wrote: »
    There's no point telling us this stuff. You need to tell the people who conduct your assessment. But, first, you need to contact the people on the link I provided ages ago.

I'm massively confused by why you keep saying you need to be this that or the other, but then you fundamentally reject actually doing anything about achieving the things you need.

Hm. right. ok. whatever YOU say
    Noone is going to magically pop up and sort your situation out, you need to take control of your life and stop moaning about it.

WOOOW. I never knew that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Update: Rang to apply for ESA.
    You need to stop being rude to the people who are trying to help you. Your recent posts have shown you to be nothing more than a petulant child, you are a grown man. Act like one and stop shoving members well thought out advice back in their faces, or no one will want to help you at all.
    hmmm
    Tell you what I'll do. I won't bother coming on this site any more

How does that sound?
    It sounds pretty much like it did the last time you said it. These threads always end up the same way. For some reason, you get massively angry with everyone who suggests anything to you. Well, good luck with that, I suppose.
    i'm not coming back to this stupid site any more.

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I always find it sad that when someone comes in here to ask for advice, then throws a tantrum when they get advice and ignore it.
    Hey fishyfrags, I'm glad to hear you've made some progress at the job centre. I'm going to close this thread now as it doesn't seem to be very productive anymore.

There has been some really helpful and sound advice in this thread but I also noticed that you've said a couple of times just how low and depressed all this has been making you :(

It must be tough having these ongoing issues with your health and I wonder if there are some things that you can still do that you enjoy to balance out the frustration and depression you have been feeling? Sometimes we can't always fix the difficulties right away but having some other distractions whether that's spending time with a mate, watching a good film or doing something else that you enjoy can help to keep your spirits up.

Wish you all the best with the job search and hope that you decide to stick around here once things have calmed down a bit.

Jo
This discussion has been closed.