Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi Friday..

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
Hey guys :wave:

Sorry I am a bit delayed on this thread.

It's that time of the week to discuss weekend plans. :thumb:

So this weekend on Saturday I am volunteering and then hopefully going to meet a friend afterwards.
On Sunday I don't have any plans yet so may just see how it goes. Depending on the weather I may have a duvet and film day. :thumb:

Happy sharing on the weekend plans guys

Sharings caring:heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Half term upcoming week, so have plenty of free time, however, without doubt, my days will consist of me working exceptionally hard on college work!! As well as hoping to see York St John Uni Applicant day, also, Lego movie with friends, tomorrow <3
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tomorrow im meeting up with a friend. We haven't decided what we are doing yet, it depends on the weather.
    No plans for sunday. Probably a very lazy day.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    At home with my parents. Today I went to see my grandad, tomorrow I won't want to get up but we're going into Manchester before I catch the train back to the very wet south (and hope I don't need wellies!)
    Busy old day yesterday, collected for Mind at the London Wasps / London Irish game, then went to see a comedy show at the Bloomsbury that came with a free vibrator and stacks of flavoured lube. Awesome.
    Saturday - went on a great date, hopefully something will come of it. But then I had my bed crashed by both the cat and my mother for one reason or another. Today I've been trying to sort out my essay and get cat food and stuff. Whilst I was out I had someone posing as a bailiff try and force his way into my house, so I also had the police round trying to track this person down.

What a odd weekend!!