Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lost already! :) help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I signed up, read the food forum easily enough, threads on HFW and chicken soup, mcdonalds, mince, reheating rice etc etc... But I can't for the life of me find the food forum again!

I should be shot for my incompetence, but first, where do I find the main listing? It was visible on the mobile version of the site, but seems to have disappeared on the desktop version.

(Runs to get eyes checked)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey, welcome to the boards.

If you click on the health and wellbeing forum, you'll see food and drink as a sub-forum.

I'm not sure how to explain the answer to your other question, I'm sure someone else will tell you. It's easy once you get the hang of it. What do you see on the page you're on, and I can try to direct you from there.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey Foodivorus Rex,

Welcome to TheSite boards!
    Butterfly's spot on about the food section. Here's the link.
    It's a sub-forum, which is why it doesn't appear on the main boards listing ;)

I've also moved this thread to our help desk, which is generally the best place to post questions like this.
    If there's anything else, have a read of this thread, or just post back here :thumb:

I'm JPick by the way, one of the moderators you'll see floating around.
    Thanks

Thanks, butterfly and Jpick. Much appreciated, cheers! :D
    Welcome to the forums friend..hope you have a great stay here.
    Cheers, thanks.