Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you?re planning on doing this week. Are you going on a date?

I am writing a presentation about equality for an assembly to young children, and I get to meet a woman on Valentine?s Day, but not for a date.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :wave: have you read any more of your book?
    :wave: have you read any more of your book?

No so I will this week. It was getting good too so that is something I need to do, probably Thursdayy or Friday after I've written and edited all the things I need to write and edit. Are you going to do some reading this week
    WayneS wrote: »
    No so I will this week. It was getting good too so that is something I need to do, probably Thursdayy or Friday after I've written and edited all the things I need to write and edit. Are you going to do some reading this week

Then you can tell us about it next Monday :)

I don't know if I'll be reading this week, maybe, maybe not, we shall see. I did start a book a little while ago but haven't read any more since.

I'm working on trying to make something really colourful at the moment so I will probably be doing that for most of this week.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Work work work. And the gym. Maybe going back up north at the weekend but don't know whether I'd benefit from quiet time in my flat instead.
    plugitin wrote: »
    Work work work. And the gym. Maybe going back up north at the weekend but don't know whether I'd benefit from quiet time in my flat instead.

You may need some rest after all that work and exercise.
    I've spent the week having physiotherapy in Sheffield. I ache...everywhere! I'm here til Friday, and seeing as this is my second week (with a week break) I don't have to come back for at least a month. And I'm also doing an assignment online. The texts we have to read are really poorly scanned in, so thats a bit of a chore! Malinowski (the very dry 1920s ethnographer that I'm currently reading) is no longer my friend! :(