Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is it my fault Am I in the wrong

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For mouth I been wanting to self-harm (not self- harmed since I had the police to my house a bit before my granma passed away) beause Iam feeling low beause of everything what been going on :( since I lost my granma before Christmas I been really bad want to kill myself I don't want to be near anyone part from my mum. Everyone Been trying to hug me and I won't give them one at all :( Iam getting blamed for her death (my mums mum)

I don't know cont cope really getting to the point where I really want to iver I wantto kill myself or really want to self harm Errrrrr don't want to do it :crying::nervous::yuck:

Comments

• Options
    Hi heather,

It sounds like you're really feeling overwhelmed by everything at the moment :( It's good to hear that people are offering you their support but it sounds like you just need some space - you mention you only really want to be near your mum? When are you seeing her next, could you give her a call for a chat and talk to her about how you're feeling?

Sometimes just hearing a friendly voice can really help :yes:

Is there anything that has helped before when you're trying to cope with urges to self harm?

We have some ideas in our article here: http://www.thesite.org/mental-health/self-harm/dealing-with-urges-to-self-harm-5698.html

Don't forget you can call or text Samaritans if you need to talk and it can be a good distraction too to help you calm down.

Call them on 08457 90 90 90

Text: 07725 909090

Sending hugs *hug**hug*
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Heather

So sorry to hear how tough things are.

It's great you have posted on here, and we all care about you. Your a great member of this community.

I agree with Jo, maybe ringing your mum for a chat could help you.

Your not to blame for any of this lovely, and I am sorry that you feel you are to blame. Hugs..

You have done well not to self harm and it's a long time so you should be proud of yourself. Do you have distractions?

Keep us posted lovely. Your not alone
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Hey Jo,

Ian feeling really bad and really low today :( I cont cope with my feeling anymore :( I not worth a penny :'( everyone turning away on me :( hate my life I just want to self harm really bad :(
  • Options
    I know you posted your reply to Jo, but I wanted to reply cos I care.

Sorry to hear how low you are feeling. You are worth a lot and we all really value you on here and care about you lots.

Do you think maybe contacting a helpline would help you, it sounds like you need to speak to somebody.

I fully relate to the "wanting to self harm" so much right now, but you can get through it. My distraction is being on the boards helping you and others, and it's keeping me busy so that I can resist the urges, I am going to have a shower soon, and then maybe paint my nails. Do you have anything that you enjoy doing that could help you.

Your not alone.

We care about you. x
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    I know you posted your reply to Jo, but I wanted to reply cos I care.

Sorry to hear how low you are feeling. You are worth a lot and we all really value you on here and care about you lots.

Do you think maybe contacting a helpline would help you, it sounds like you need to speak to somebody.

I fully relate to the "wanting to self harm" so much right now, but you can get through it. My distraction is being on the boards helping you and others, and it's keeping me busy so that I can resist the urges, I am going to have a shower soon, and then maybe paint my nails. Do you have anything that you enjoy doing that could help you.

Your not alone.

We care about you. x

Hey, hugs

Thanks for ur post. I am doing for Jacub :( feeling really worse tonight then last night :( I really really want to die now fedup with my life not worth living no-more if I die I won't have anything to worry about :( my life Is really fucked up now :(
  • Options
    Just wanted to offer you some hugs.

I have seen some pictures of Jacub that you have posted before, he is so cute. I used to have a hamster, well actually three hamsters, but all at different times. They are funny animals eh. Make me laugh, how they run about on their wheel and climb on the bars. Want to tell me some more about Jacub? What he likes doing? Some hamsters may be more chilled out, than the ones I used to have.

Your life is worth living lovely. People would miss you, think about your mum, and your little Jacub, if you wasn't here who would look after him?

We care, keep posting lovely x