Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Why is it boys can be right pains and when i want to learn they annoy the teacher s much that he gets up and goes dont they get others might want to learn its funny though the boys can be so stupid lol.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    If you're unhappy with class room disruptions you need to mention it to a teacher before a lesson, and perhaps ask to be moved away from the boy in question. Also, might be better to post things like this in the student forum :)
  • Options
    yea those stupid boys like rly. amirite?
  • Options
    I had the same problem at school back in the day, both boys and girls. Rude and inconsiderate people are exactly that, rude and inconsiderate.
  • Options
    Hello There :)

Unfortunately you're going to get that in a lot of schools; the minority of people who find it fun to disrupt a class and not want to learn. You should definitely tell a teacher how you feel about this and how this may be affecting your studies! Something should really be done about whoever's disrupting though.

It happened at my senior school as well. I remember times when some of the pupils would get so out of control that it became complete chaos in the classroom!

Hope it gets sorted and that your studies are going well :)

R xx
  • Options
    well last week my teacher nerally quit but he is still with us and is teaching us but he has to go for counselling to deal with his problems but the boys never got told of for doing what they did which isnt fair