Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your plans for the week? This is the thread to share anything good or positive you’re planning on doing this week.

I might exhaust myself on an exercise bike like I did last Thursday.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Wayne,

Have you read any more of your book?

This thread got me thinking and has reminded me about the doctors, I need to fill in a slip today.

I'm out for a bit today with my nephew.

My sister wants to see the conjuring so I have promised to watch it with her at some point this week as I've already seen it so I know what to expect.
    Hey Wayne,

Have you read any more of your book?

This thread got me thinking and has reminded me about the doctors, I need to fill in a slip today.

I'm out for a bit today with my nephew.

My sister wants to see the conjuring so I have promised to watch it with her at some point this week as I've already seen it so I know what to expect.

Yes. I read several pages last night and I am now on page 42. It is getting interesting. I didn't really want to stop reading it. I may not wait until Sunday before reading more.

I had to ring my doctors last week so they wouldn't go sharing my data with the world. They couldn't get me off the phone fast enough.

I hope your nephew is good while you are out with him.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I'm doing the #100HappyDays challenge :P Day one was yesterday, still got 99 togo! Day 2 ins GYM!!!
    Cinema tomorrow, ukulele club on Wednesday and London on Friday and Saturday.
    I'm doing the #100HappyDays challenge :P Day one was yesterday, still got 99 togo! Day 2 ins GYM!!!

That's a good thing to do. Stay happy.
    Melian wrote: »
    Cinema tomorrow, ukulele club on Wednesday and London on Friday and Saturday.

Yay ukulele club. I remember you mentioned that in an earlier thread. What tunes will you be playing?
    WayneS wrote: »
    Yay ukulele club. I remember you mentioned that in an earlier thread. What tunes will you be playing?

Don't know yet. I think the first week of the month is where people bring in their own songs and play them. I won't be doing that though!