Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Let's call it Blub! (mentions abuse)

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
soooooooo ..... dunno how to explain it, but i was abused and raped by someone who was meant to look after us, til a few days ago, only my parents, doctor and psychiatrist knew about it, but i told a friend, cause he asked about my back, i trust him, but he wants me to go to the police about it, i don't know what to do, i've put it behind me, some aspects of it will still haunt me, but i'm scared if i see him again, or talk about every detail with the police, i'll spiral out of control again...
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is there a reason your doctor hasn't contacted the police? How old are you if you don't mind me asking just so I can tailor my advice better.
  • Options
    Broken-Angel ... i don't know, we just spoke about it, i said i didn't want to report it and he referred me to the psychiatrist... and i'm 18 now ... but it happened a while ago...

georgez .. no-one's reported it .. i didn't want it reported cause i was scared of the consequences, it was partly my fault it happened...
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, ultimately the decision lies with you. If you feel you want to report it then do so, but not because other people pressure you into it- report it when you are ready to. Reporting abuse is a long, emotional and often difficult process but if you feel it will bring you closure then please do it. Just make sure you have a lot of support around you. Is this abuse still happening?
  • Options
    naw it stopped when i moved, i do want to report it, but i', scared of the effects, scared of people finding out, having to see him again, talking about it .... when i first told my parents about it i went off the rails ... i was drinking every night, experimenting with drugs and kinda being a slut, i got a bad rep for it and i don't want it to happen again.... it took me ages to get back on track