Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Fire (UHA)

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
Soooo ... yeahhh ... ehhh not sure exactly where to put this but yeahh, it's going here haha ... but a few of you's were wondering what Up-Helly-Aa (UHA) was in chat, it's europes largest fire festival, it's honestly beautiful, so if any of you's want to watch it here's the link for a live broadcast of the night, it starts at 7pm :) you never know, might see me waving! xD

http://uphellyaa.com/
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's the Shetland fire festival isn't it? I'm off to Orkney this summer but I'd loved to be up in Shetland tonight!

Hope your having a good one!
  • Options
    yup :) it's a great night, and i got mentioned on the live broadcast! :L and why orkney? :P Shetland is wayyy better than orkney haha! :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have friends on Orkney and it's a hell of a lot closer for someone who doesn't travel too well and lives waaaay down south!
  • Options
    i has friends and family in orkney to haha ... and true ... but confusing haha ... it takes 8 and a half hours from orkney to here ... but 6 hours from here to orkney :s maybe cause it's going uphill on a map... :P