Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

SPECIAL General Chat with *BananaMonkey*, This Friday 6-7pm

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
Hey everyone :wave:

Some of you might remember that over Christmas, we asked people to put on their elf hats and be generally awesome helping around the boards.

Lots of you did exactly that, and we were really impressed by the general level of elvish awesomeness, so a massive thank you to all you elves!

One elf stood out in particular, and that was *BananaMonkey*, who won 'top elf'! As a reward, she is hosting a special, one-off general chat on Friday (6-7pm) in the usual place.

I won't spoil the surprise by revealing what she's planning, but it will be fun!

See you there :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It sounds good, I'll try and be on for then :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you JPick. I am looking forward to it.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    :O cant believe i forgot about this, hope you all have good chat x

wait! someone teach me how to read! hahahhaa! the words 'THIS FRIDAY' didnt click :p
    rosebud wrote: »
    :O cant believe i forgot about this, hope you all have good chat x

wait! someone teach me how to read! hahahhaa! the words 'THIS FRIDAY' didnt click :p

Would be awesome to have you along :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Oooh ehh, congratulations, BananaMonkey! Is their a moderator, modding along side you? :) But good luck with chat!! :heart:
    Aye Jpick is helping out. :-)
    Can you make it to chat whispersoftheheart?

Also thank you lots for the congratulations.

Aye Jpick is helping out. :-)
    Can you make it to chat whispersoftheheart?

Also thank you lots for the congratulations.

I would never miss a chat run by you! :heart:
    Aww thank you lots<3

This is tonight :hyper:
    Woo yeah. Having a really bad day and this is what is cheering me up right now.

Oooh may make it to tonights chat :) remind me *BananaMonkey* :p

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
    That's what I was thinking, please can you remind me too? I'll probably forget because I'm not used to a chat on Friday!

I look forward to this. Good luck 'nanaMonkey :D
    Oooh may make it to tonights chat :) remind me *BananaMonkey* :p

When BananaMonkey reminds you, can you Facebook/Text me to let me know to? :p
    But my life revolves around this site, so :P - Over 100 posts in one month, so that's like 3/4 a day, right? :O
    When BananaMonkey reminds you, can you Facebook/Text me to let me know to? :p
    But my life revolves around this site, so :P - Over 100 posts in one month, so that's like 3/4 a day, right? :O

I will let you know :p

It's open!! :)
    Thank you so much for coming along :D
    I had to leave quickly so I didn't get to say thank you! I loved it, and I loved the quiz even though I was rubbish at it haha.

But yeah, thanks lovely.