Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

why bother!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:crying:what the point any more no one cares no one treats me normal i might as well not be here. Im never gunna be happy ever so why bother

Comments

• PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Hey willowtree :wave:

Sorry to hear you are feeling down at the moment, you've taken a really positive step reaching out to members on the boards. Do you want to share any more about why you are unhappy at the moment?

The community is here to listen and to help x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    every body is ignoring me no one would work with me in class earlier i was just ignored and they just worked together when they were told to work in a group which included me what is wrong am i worthless and not worth any help i might aswell not exsit
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey willowtree.

Well done on posting we want you here and we care about you. Stay strong.

I am sorry to hear that you have been ignored in class it must be a very difficult situation to be in. I can sort of relate to that cos when I was at school and college I was that person who nobody wanted to work with and I was ignored. And it pretty much left me feeling the same way as you.

There isnt anything wrong with you. The people ignoring you have the problem not you. Dont worry. I know its easier said than done.

You are worth the help. Everyone is and like PGreen said we are here for you if you want to talk.

Sending you first class hugs <3

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • PGreenPGreen Posts: 175 Helping Hand
    Sounds like you have had a tough day willowtree. You aren't worthless and you do deserve help! *hug*

Were you able to talk to the people in the group and let them know how you were feeling? Sometimes in group work people don't realise someone isn't being included. Is there anyone from the group that you are friends with? If there is maybe you could have a quiet word with them and ask if they will help to include you next time you have to work together in class or could you mention it to your class teacher they might be able to offer some support or mix up the groups a little bit. x
    PGreen wrote: »
    Sounds like you have had a tough day willowtree. You aren't worthless and you do deserve help! *hug*

Were you able to talk to the people in the group and let them know how you were feeling? Sometimes in group work people don't realise someone isn't being included. Is there anyone from the group that you are friends with? If there is maybe you could have a quiet word with them and ask if they will help to include you next time you have to work together in class or could you mention it to your class teacher they might be able to offer some support or mix up the groups a little bit. x

You said it all so much better than me ;)

Hope your doing okay willowtree

We are here for you.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    no there isnt and i cant talk to any one
    I know it isn't the same but you can talk to us any time you need too.
    Hey willowtree,

I just wanted to echo what has been said on this thread already and offer you a hug *hug*

How are you feeling now? I hope you're feeling a little better.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey there, WillowTree,

Just to echo what BananMonkey and PGreen have said really, how are you doing? :) - Often, when were distressed, or in an emotional state of mind, we do ask ourselves what the point is, why are we still here, a famous quote often used is 'When you feel like giving up, think about what kept you holding on for so long' - Looking in to aspects of your strengh, etc. It sounds like you're going through an awful patch at the moment, and it's often difficult to have to deal with it alone, but you've taken a very positive step by reaching out on here. Would you be able to tell us what support you have around you offline? :)

I would go on about how people care, but often, it's difficult to see or believe, however, people on here without doubt care, or they wouldn't have responded above, so it's not almost no-one, you also mentioned having a close friend, I'm without doubt they care to, keeping in mind, all friendships have their ups and down, and even their long breaks! You expressed feelings of people not treating you normally? Would you be able to tell me a bit more about that? What actions do people take that makes you feel as though their treating you abnormally?

You said you're not going to be happy, sadly you can't tell the future, or predict what could potentially make you smile, even if it's the little things! They are just as important. Have you considered doing a jar of happy thoughts, were you store your positive memories, even if their little ones? :) - Like having someone smile at you! You have a lot of strengh in you, you've just got to start believing in yourself more.

Have you ever considered Cantacting Samaritans? Their an amazing listening service, (I can't link as I'm in college) but it sounds like school is a very tough enviroment for you, however, you need to stop externalizing your thoughts, people ignored you in class right, that's it, just the class room, have you thought about bringing it up with the teacher, maybe they can help you become more involved in the school enviroment? Often, when we already have friendship groups in a classroom, we stick to them, and it's not really about leaving people out, more just, the group knowing one and another :) Maybe it's about trying a different smaller group!

But do keep reaching out to us and keep us updated on how you're doing WillowTree,

Best wishes,
    WhispersOfTheHeart
    ok well im still on a downer from yesturday and i still dont see the point. I ve still got the whole should i end it or not in away i have alredy planned the way i want to go but i dont know if i could do it its just a thought though.i see a bereavment counsellor but thats for my nan passing away last year.and i dont exactly have friends.
    They look at me the others like im nothing i am nothing they dont look at others like it just me like why should they bother but hey. they dont talk to me or nothing and i have contacted samaritans and i dont think i could talk to the teacher.