Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Which celebrity would you volunteer with and why?

AndyAndy Deactivated Posts: 185 Helping Hand
Hi all,

To keep up our volunteering push on the boards, we wanted a bit more of a lighthearted approach to find out 'Which celebrity you would volunteer with and why?'

Now, there could be any reason for you to volunteer with a certain celebrity, you may really like and respect that they raise awareness on a particular issue, or they might give you chance to volunteer anywhere round the world, OR, you may just want to hang out with the celebrity of your choice for the day. Unfortunately, TheSite cannot offer a day with Beyoncee.

I'll kick things off.

If I could volunteer with a celebrity for a day, it would be Bill Murray.

12066421105_b3597ed21c_m.jpg

Mainly because he's spectacularly awesome.

I think I'd like to potter around with him painting a youth club for a day - I could imagine that would be fun.

Anyway, now it's over to you...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: I love that!

If I could volunteer with a celebrity for the day, it would be Miranda!

Just because she's awesome and so funny :yes:

Oh my gosh, could you imagine how much fun that would be?

I can't put a picture on as I'm on my phone, but I'll find one later.
  • Options
    I'd love to volunteer with Stephen fry on restorative justice project. I just think he's great at getting people to see his point of view and he is very accepting. Plus I think he would be an awesome person to have as a mate!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    I just think he's great at getting people to see his point of view and he is very accepting.

Agreed, he's such a good listener as well as speaker! Did you see him on programme with Bear Grylls over Christmas? Was awesome :)

http://youtu.be/jw7xXQFHU5o
  • Options
    if I could volunteer with a celebrity I would volunteer with Leigh Halfpenny.
    To organise a charity rugby match which brings the biggest rugby players to the grass root clubs.