Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Soon be the weekend :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
50033-Oh-Hello-Weekend.jpg

Good morning everybody :wave:

I hope you are all okay :heart:

So it's that time of the week, time so share our weekend plans. I am actually so excited for this weekend.. I am back at volunteering tomorrow which hasn't been on since before Christmas. So I am looking forward to that cos I have missed it, looking forward to seeing all the young people at bowling, then Sunday I am celebrating my little sisters birthday which is on Monday. We are going bowling, so bowling weekend for me. :thumb:

Would love to hear what everybody else is getting up to this weekend, even if your just having a chilled weekend with not many plans, would be awesome to still here about that too.

Sharing is caring :heart:

Take care everybody
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oooh, a bowling weekend. I've not been to bowling for years. Playing it on the Wii doesn't count :p

I don't have much planned this weekend. I will be seeing family tomorrow morning and may see a friend in the afternoon. Sunday I will see how it goes.
  • Options
    Theatre tonight; supreme laziness tomorrow; cider farm Sunday.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Still need to do that Art Essay I'm procratinating, but Liverpool with friends hopefully tomorrow, early morning D: As well as Sunday I need to do Law course work, and preparing for Law Mock, thankfully Psychology one is over and done with (Yesterday) it wasn't to bad! I was meant to be volunteering this weekend, but ah well ;)
  • Options
    Working tomorrow 8 til 5, then going for drinkies with bestie. Date on Sunday.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Minions! :heart:

I'm hoping for a quiet weekend since 25th/26th will be a busy one here at the towers...

Yoga and then chilling, maybe see an old mate Saturday eve.

:)
  • Options
    Next weekend <3

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I'm finding it more and more difficult to keep up with my hedonistic lifestyle whilst having a pregnant missus. I fear I'm growing up. This weekend will mostly consist of DIY. Fridays aren't what they used to be.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    I'm oop north at my parents just chilling :)
  • Options
    Ooh up north is cold.

Chilling is good though :D
  • Options
    Sadly have fallen ill so have been in bed all weekend :( don't have to deal with the northern weather this way!
  • Options
    Ah no way lovely.. Get well soon
  • Options
    Hopefully on the mend - back to work tomorrow too so want to be well!
  • Options
    :)