Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ukcat

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
So I am intending on applying to a Pathway to Medicine course at college, I'm aware that I will have to undergo a clinical aptitude test and was wondering when exactly is the best time for me to do this? Prior to entering the Pathway course or during? Also, I was wondering where I would find support for the tests. I recently took a practice test to see how I would fair and noticed I was sufficiently lacking in quantitative and abstract reasoning skills and was wondering where I could get support to improve in these areas? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    You need to find out where the closest centre who do test is and theyll have a date for the test I believe. Do you not need it to get into the course? It's GCSE level so its up to you, if you think you can do it before the course starts it may relieve some stress whilst your on it because you'll need to study for it a bit. There are loads of sort of revision books online you can buy and I'm sure sites like The Student Room will have loads of threads about the test