Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Can you lose weight if you've always been fat?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Namaste wrote: »
    I have lost around 6lb... I mean it's been 2 months, but I didn't go to the gym for a week and a half because I went on holiday and one week my mate stayed over and I could only do really short work outs...

My work trousers are feeling so loose.

I reckon I'll be a size 14 by payday. :cool:

Well done :yippe:

I know that "loose trousers" feeling (I've lost a bit of weight lately too through going to the gym) - the novelty's worn off now though as nothing fits me any more which is annoying, but it is nice to see concrete evidence that what you're doing is working :)
    :thumb:

That's about 3 bags of sugar you're not carrying around any more :D
    Just a random one...

I have 1 lb to lose before I've lost a stone :cool:

Think I've kinda found routines I like for now and I'll stick to.

Gonna throw aqua aerobics and pilates in to my regime and keeping up intervals (not every day obviously)... I know aqua and pilates aren't huge calorie burners, BUT I have learnt from my accident that there's more to being fit than just being thin.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Poindexterpaul123 Its prob best if you check the date on threads before posting this thread is from 2010. We dont like bringing up old threads :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
This discussion has been closed.