Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex and masturbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I saw this thread and wanted to reply even though the question was asked years ago in case people stumble across this thread like I did wondering the same question. I do not like masturbating because I'm always busy doing things and live in a family without much privacy so I never really thought of masturbating. When I did try touching down there, I couldn't really excite myself in the same way that guys do when they imagine sexual things. I wouldn't let my boyfriend finger me because it hurt and I did not have sex for a long time because I thought it would be very painful. It wasn't painful really, more uncomfortable and not being able to fit the whole penis in, the first having sex, if you can even call it that. The pain lessens over time and more of the penis can fit inside. I still don't like fingering/masturbating and prefer sex because mentally I feel like it belongs more than a finger or myself imagining things. Maybe if I really worked hard at it I'd like masturbating, but I think I also prefer the intimacy coming from being with a guy in an emotional way rather than being by yourself. I hope this helps!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's best to start a new thread if it's a topic you are interested in, we don't drag up threads more than a few months old here. It does say in the guidelines :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey, I've split the posts to make it into a new thread - easier for people to spot it this way :)

lovebird, thanks for your contribution - do you feel you are content without the masturbation element?