Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Breaking hymen with vibrator

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So I'm about to have sex with this guy I like and I didn't want it to hurt the first time so I bought a g-spot vibrator. It has about an inch diameter. I'm pretty sure I broke my hymen with it because I bled. Is having sex going to hurt now that I broke it?

Comments

• Options
    wut103 wrote: »
    So I'm about to have sex with this guy I like and I didn't want it to hurt the first time so I bought a g-spot vibrator. It has about an inch diameter. I'm pretty sure I broke my hymen with it because I bled. Is having sex going to hurt now that I broke it?

Just let him know that you want to go slow first off, as it may hurt for a little while, then you'll be able to enjoy it.

I had sex for the first time last week, and it hurt but then felt nice after about a couple of seconds. It won't always hurt though.
  • Options
    It depends on how relaxed you are.

You need to try and make yourself as comfortable and relaxed as you can, the more tense you are, the more it hurts.

Lots of foreplay, don't just rush into it. Lube. Start off slowly.
  • Options
    Yup I echo what everyone else says... just take it slow... make sure you are completely in the mood before you actually have full sex. If you don't feel relaxed or if you get uncomfortable don't forget it is okay to stay stop and try again some other time... good luck!
  • Options
    Lube lube lube
  • Options
    Everything else was said but one thing... condoms! Be safe.
  • Options
    Hi there wut103,

Welcome to the boards :wave:

Well done for posting about this. It's normal to be slightly worried and anxious about your first time.

To echo what everyone is suggesting, taking it slow and telling him when it hurts and when it's ok is very important. If you feel you can trust him and are comfortable with him, it will make it easier to tell him how you feel it's going, and therefore more enjoyable. It's possible that you will still bleed, as it's not guaranteed your hymen will have been broken using a vibrator, so try not to worry if it happens.

Condoms are also a very important part of safe sex. Have a look at our article on First time sex which could help :yes: