Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New Year's Eve thread

2»

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I am in bed waiting for holby city to come on. Netflix <3 I used to be able to access the american one, but can't anymore.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I am in bed waiting for holby city to come on. Netflix <3 I used to be able to access the american one, but can't anymore.

Claire, I'm stealing your lyric idea thing, help me think of a few more quotes? :P
    Which one?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Which one?

With all the colourful quotes :P
    Ohh that one.

Cool
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm sitting in my underwear playing WoW, and my friend has offered to get me pizza.

Am also being naughty with my new French friend. Because he chose to go out rather than come and see me therefore I'm being mean :D
    you all seem to be having more fun then i am, hmm think this room will never get clean, wish i went out now
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    It may be best to stay in anyway. On days like this you can expect things to be more expensive and many more drunks to be wandering around.
    I'm watching Mamma Mia.
    I'm listening to music. Not a lot on TV tonight.
    Now watching 7 pounds on Netflix with mama YSH.
    Now watching 7 pounds on Netflix with mama YSH.

I might just have to join in, I know a friend two roads away from me asked me to come out and spend it at theirs, but momma is so over the top when it comes to going to friends parties, like it wouldn't be the first. I guess she doesn't want me coming home drunk again :') It's no fun having an over protective mom though. I might just find a Movie on YouTube, because there are a few really good ones! :) Ooh, could watch Stick it? Or find American Horror Story online some place :heart: I actually want to watch 4..3..2..1 again!

Movie decisions what do you guys recommend?
    Got bored of Mamma Mia, watching Pitch Perfect now. Love it.
    Got bored of Mamma Mia, watching Pitch Perfect now. Love it.

Pitch Perfect is the way to go, I was watching it Yesterday :heart:
    I am off to bed hopefully I feel better soon. Happy 2014 guys. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    Take care Claire.

All of a sudden I'm craving the film bridge to Terrabethia (however you spell that). I may have to buy that film one day.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Was gonna chill out but baby has been such a pain going to bed I'm just gonna give up and go to bed.
    Take care Claire.

All of a sudden I'm craving the film bridge to Terrabethia (however you spell that). I may have to buy that film one day.

It's on YouTube! - I cry everytime I watch that film!

I however found an amazing quote, that I might just use when I anger someone 'Someone can't make you angry, you can only make yourself angry' It also makes sense :heart:
    Im watching the moaning of life... and theres a guy dressed as a penis.... and like loads of penis' n omg... im pissing....
    Had the rest of the pizza, now watching an episode of Battlestar Galactica .
    Happy new year! :d
    Happy 2014 everyone! :D
    Watching Jools Holland, had a good old-fashioned perv at Melanie C.
    So I managed to stay up! Happy new year everyone :)

I watched some trashy show where z list celebrities commented on funny stories throughout the year (and bitched about a-listers). Included a story from mumsnet about a penis beaker. HOW did I miss that? Hilarious. We need more of that on TS (look it up if you haven't a clue what I'm on about)
    I fell asleep. So delayed happy new year dudes. <3

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    Happy New Year!

I watched fireworks for a little bit, then was in bed by 12.30.

I've heard about the penis beaker. Sure someone posted about it on here.