Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New Year's Eve thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Thought I'd create a thread for people like me, who are treating NYE like any other evening. :)

Not a support thread but just a place to chat rubbish for the evening... Because well, I'm bored already ;)

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I bought cookies to start of my New Year with, but I kinda already ate them O.o They were totes nommy though!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cool.

I want to sleep already. No way am I staying up till midnight :p
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thank you so much for starting this thread Yellow. :)

I am also treating NYE like any other evening, currently in bed feeling sorry for myself. yay to the start of 2014, stupid tooth but I did have hot chocolate, and holby city is on tonight. I may watch a film too.

What you getting up too?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'll probably just read stuff online, and possibly replay an old game I've been thinking about lately.
    I also watched the '96 Doctor Who film earlier, which takes place on NYE (I didn't know that beforehand).
    I forgot today is Tuesday and Holby City is on.

I'm in my pjs and eating pringles. Why do they have to be so moreish?!
    I want Pringles. Sour cream and chive ones.
    I want bbq pringles.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I want Pringles. Sour cream and chive ones.

Those ones are the best :heart: There selling them for a £1 in Asda at the moment, why didn't I get any? You should totes treat yourself though. I bought gold heals the other day, and my sisters still moaning about mine being better than hers ;) Bless her :')
    I have the salt and vinegar ones. The sour cream ones are my next fave.

Watching you've been framed. Lots of Ouchy moments.
    Ha luckily I'm having food in 10-15 mins. Think I can hang on ;)
    I think I need a new avatar for 2014......
    what food you having yellow?
    Carbonara :yippe:
    Wooo yeahh. I love that. I had to have soup since it's the only thing I can manage to eat but veg soup always cheers me up. Sounds strange but it's the one thing that I can eat when I feel ill and it cheers me right up, okay I am a weirdo!:P
    Soup is always good
    Yeps.. I had it warm this time, normally I just eat it cold. Does that make me even weirder :P
    Just a bit haha
    haha, I wouldn't be me without my weirdness though. ;)
    I want to hit 3,700 posts by the start of new year, is that possibly without spamming? :P I've never heard of Carbonara, what is it? O.o What kinda dish? I'm having noodles tonight, nom :heart:

I could however never eat soup plain, especially tomato soup! I add noodles in to soup, it totes nommy though! :hyper:
    I got a pizza from Domino's earlier (they got my name right this time) and still have half of it.
    haha, I wouldn't be me without my weirdness though. ;)

I can't say anything. I've just had toast with left over spag bol on top.
    **Angel** wrote: »
    I've never heard of Carbonara, what is it? O.o What kinda dish?

Pasta with like a creamy/eggy/cheesey sauce with bacon.
    I got a pizza from Domino's earlier (they got my name right this time) and still have half of it.

Wow. Had no idea they had dominos outside of the UK!
    lol. Spag bol with bread is nicer bre :)
    Wow. Had no idea they had dominos outside of the UK!
    They do, but I'm not outside anyway. :P
    They do, but I'm not outside anyway. :P

What. I'm confused. What have I missed?
    What. I'm confused. What have I missed?
    I finished a one-year MSc course in August and am looking for work currently.
    yay, i just said to my friend i wonder whats going on ts, im to bored! was meant to be baby sitting cause im not a fan but got cancelled last minute! so im stuck at home in my room cleaning and bored! its just a normal night to me, however i will be staying up!
    Oh, I actually plan to be in Animal Crossing for the countdown. :p
    What are people doing? I'm watching Up on Netflix.