Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

where are you

2»

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Definitely.
    Although this is now a great place for mental health issues and support, the sense of community and fun isn't quite what it was. I would like to see it be both.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's been cleared up now so you can all stop pointing it out.

I wasn't pointing anything out, just showing my agreement with skives statement hun
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Okay guys, no-one meant to have a go at anyone. Let's focus on the OP :)

I'm in a bit of location limbo like **helen** vailron, but usually based down in London.
    Im down south west wiltshire :-)...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Leeeeeeeeeeeds
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Leeeeeeeeeeeds

Blantantly best place to be.
    I'm in location limbo too! Must be something in the air with us mods.. Soon to be in Sussex though, moving to the countryside! :-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Lots of travelling to work for you Jo :) unless sussex is near london haha. Which I clearly dont know.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Lots of travelling to work for you Jo :) unless sussex is near london haha. Which I clearly dont know.

Its only an hour or so away depending where about you are in Sussex.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Ah not to bad then.

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    nice day here in shetland only a force 7 and its dry. i am working today and tomorrow. who else is working