Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Christmas period revision

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
If you're studying over Christmas for exams in January, which days are you taking off from studying?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    I have Jan exams on the 6th. So, I'm going to start revising on the 27th December, about six hours a day to make up for it....Hopefully.:nervous:
  • Options
    I have Jan exams on the 6th. So, I'm going to start revising on the 27th December, about six hours a day to make up for it....Hopefully.:nervous:

How many do you have? I've been doing 6 hours a day since the start if the holidays but I'm giving myself tonight a well as 25th and 26th off. How's your course going anyway?
  • Options
    Starry nightStarry night Posts: 674 Incredible Poster
    Ybe7 wrote: »
    How many do you have? I've been doing 6 hours a day since the start if the holidays but I'm giving myself tonight a well as 25th and 26th off. How's your course going anyway?

I have one 3 hour exam and an essay to hand in on the same day. Then, it looks like I have two weeks off. Course is going well but I am really worried about my exams. I haven't done work for about two weeks now. Really worried. It's my own fault though. How have things been for you?
  • Options
    Been going well thanks. Had alot of coursework. If its only 1 exam, I'm sure you can easily make up for it. Merry Christmas, hope you have a good day.
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I've always found it a struggle to spent 5 minutes of revision let alone more than half an hour, and I get the stress behind it, I have an exam (Mock) as soon as we head back to college, so the pressure's pretty much on. I'm however aiming to start revision on the 2nd, and avoid temptations to go out with friends. How have you guys been with your 6 hours of revision? :)