Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yo Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
!FrinspirationHeyItsFriday.png

Hey lovelies.

Happy Friday

Time to discuss plans. Today I was at work til 1, then to the dentist, over the weekend. I am not sure what I am up to, I don't have any plans.

So boring thread in the way of my plans, but I am looking forward to seeing what you are all up to this weekend.

Happy sharing :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I forgot you had work this morning!

I have no plans either. Reading, sleeping, films, drawing..

We shall see. But a chilled weekend sounds good.

:heart:
    Lazy day today. Big sister and niece coming tomorrow. Haven't seen them since February so will be lovely. Sunday I'm off to London to spend 24 hours or so with the ex (don't judge me) before I head back to Leeds.
    Tomorrow I'm out with a friend and Sunday I have no plans yet. Maybe I will have a productive day and do the tidying up I've been meaning to do for a while.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Need to start doing homework over the weekend, but effort.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    off on some more adventures :)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    plugitin wrote: »
    off on some more adventures :)

What adventures you off on? :)
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I went to Leek via your fine town today, then just did some geocaching :) Tomorrow off geocaching again with my dad along some canals in the Peak District :)

Hows your weekend?
    haha you should of lemme know, and come and said hey :)

Geocaching, is that where you like go on a treasure hunt with a compass?

Could be totally wrong, it's jus cos when I was at centre parcs, I was gonna do that.

Erm my weekend is crap tbh. I am in lots of pain and feeling sorry for myself, but it's fine. I will be okay.. POSITIVETHINKING and all that!:P
    Yup that's basically what I've been doing!

Oh no, sup? Get well soon x
    Oh sounds fun. Erm jus infection on my wisdom tooth but I should be okay. All good. Jus tryin to not let my physical health get me down type thing cos I am feeling okay with my emotions atm.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    Ouchy :( Have you seen the dentist about it?

Sounds good that you're trying to keep your spirits up :)
    Yeps went on Friday. On anti biotics for 7 days.

Yeah tryin to change my life type thing. I want to change in 2014. Starting now.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    Hope they work :)

Good luck with your programme for 2014 :)
    Thank you.