Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

boxing day chat 8-10:30 pm

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Look forward to catching up with you all.

http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

See ya there.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Does it mean I can throw boxes at your head? ;)
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Is anybody else having problems accessing chat?
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    yeh i cant get in either...
  • Options
    hey is it still not working? or is it just me?
  • Options
    Cant get in... :( needed a bit of support too :(
  • Options
    Wonder what is happening, chat why you not working it's Christmas dude hahahaha!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Options
    Flow wrote: »

Are you okay?
  • Options
    Flow wrote: »

you alright flow? feel free to message me if you want
  • Options
    Just... bit emotional... need to vent tbh...
  • Options
    Sorry guys, having a bit of an issue with access. Hoping Franki can come to the rescue!

What's up flow? Might help to get some of it out in this thread before we get started.
  • Options
    Also Flow, maybe starting a thread about how your feeling so that people can offer you support could help you :)

Hope your okay x
  • Options
    Sorry I cont come tonight as Ian not well at the moment hope u have all have fun xWhen u all can get in :)
  • Options
    I broke down yesterday. was told off after being told to do something by person A, person B then had a go at me, so I burst into tears and ran off up stairs, person C then came and cuddled me, while person D had ago at person B, then person B tried to find me, and made me cry more, because he asked why im so sensitive... because im missing bampi so hard... and then today we went to the pub to see a few family friends and I was playing skittles with my dads mates n my mums friend against some others (this is a local pub where our family has gone for years) and on the wall beside the skittle alley was a picture of my bampi handcuffed to a big winnie the pooh bear, theyd gone on a skittle tour and he was turning 60 or something so they tied him to it... he was on the bus, hugging this bear, with a huge grin... I want that hug and that grin in real... I may have made an excuse to go to the toilet...
  • Options
    OK chat is go - we'll be open until 10:30 :)
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that Flow. Sometimes crying helps it's a great release and completely safe too.

It is understandable that you are missing your bampi, he is always going to be with you though, in your heart and I am sure he is watching over you.
  • Options
    Open for another 30 mins :thumb:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Apologies for the quick leave, was given the baby fairly quickly, but wanted to say Na-Night to youuu alll :heart: Was a really good chat strangely enough, I enjoyed it! It would be great to have more chats like this :)
  • Options
    It was a great chat tonight :)

Take care angel.