Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I am sorry

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

You've articulated really clearly about what you're struggling with. The members on here have done the best they can to support you with that. Yet you don't take their advice. You say you are unable to do so, I don't believe that. I think that you're unwilling to take the advice. And if that is the case, you need to ask yourself what you hope to gain from posting on this forum.. because it seems to me that everyone is just going around in circles with you.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    mrsM maybe you should think about taking a break from the boards for a while. you clearly can't cope with it and threatening suicide because of one post is ridiculous.
    mrsM maybe you should think about taking a break from the boards for a while. you clearly can't cope with it and threatening suicide because of one post is ridiculous.

u all seem to think that im going to end it all coz of one post on here! ur all wrong I must admit it hasnt helped how im feeling but its not coz of it, my life out of TS is absolute shit at the moment im not saying its ur fault at all okaii. now noone here knows what is really going on for me at the moment! thats coz I havent said anything about it and I know ur thinking well how can we help if we dont know whats going on. im finding it difficult to come to terms with thats why I want to end it coz I cant go thru it,

Mrs you've shared a great deal on here, I think you should read over your threads... what do you want from this community? And you've stated more than once you're going to end your life.

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I tried MrsM to help.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    u think I have but I havent shared alot of things all things ive shared are minor things compare to this, tbh Ellie im not entirely sure anymore when I first signed up I wanted someone to listen not help or anything just listen, but now everyone hates me doesnt want to know me, there are onli a couple of people on here who do still want to listen but even they are giving up and starting to hate me..

I know u have Claire and im gratful for it I really am...

Can you blame them Mrs? People are only getting frustrated because you keep posting asking fir support, yet you don't take the support that is offered. And when it gets to that point, why should people keep posting?

Ellie :) wrote: »
    Can you blame them Mrs? People are only getting frustrated because you keep posting asking fir support, yet you don't take the support that is offered. And when it gets to that point, why should people keep posting?

exactly my point I cant take it I dont know how, its hard to explain... all my life ive had to do everything alone and I thought maybe people can help me so I found this site and tried it but when its there I dont know how to take it, I know u wont believe me and I dont blame ya at all I really dont but try and see what im trying to say...

I do see what you're trying to say. I've tried to offer support but it's clear that I'm getting nowhere.

and I want to take ur support I do but how? ur right u aint getting anywhere coz I dont know how to take it... dont bother getting worked up about it just concentrate on those who do take ur support and help and forget those who dont...

How? You actually need to pay attention to people who respond to your cries for help. If someone advises you for example to contact your crisis team, you consider who you can ring for support instead of simply dismissing the advice..

MrsM finds accepting support hard I see that but having a go at her isn't going to help anybody's feelings.

MrsM is trying to find out how to accept it. MrsM maybe u could give the suggestions a try?

U r reaching out here for support it shows u don't really want to die what have u to lose by ringing crisis or admitting yourself to hospital?
    I'm going to be brutally honest with you MrsM and tell you things as it is, You aren't going to like it...but you're just going to deal with it, I've noticed a lot of members when they're knew they join about one thing, for example you joined about having a thing with your driving instructor and then we all give you the very best advice, then you started putting other threads up, that we're practically identical to the ones of other users. Which annoyed me...

You've been given more time and support over these past few months on the boards, chat, PMs everything than anybody else, and you aren't following a single one, Then if we ever try and tell you this you start saying how we all hate you, and that you're leaving (but stick around anyways) You cause more drama than I've seen on Eastenders...

But the thing that annoys me the most? The constant Lying. Me and you are under the same Emergency services department, we live in the same region. I've been told myself that If I'm sectioned or admitted to hospital one more time, I'll be sectioned 3. As I spent a hell of a lot of time in their last week, I've been detained three times by the police, and them and my Home treatment worker has told me that if it happens again I'll be taken to the local pysch hospital. as they can't keep taking me to hospital as I'm taking up too much time. So I know, that if you're admitted every day and sectioned every day....they will of sectioned 3 you by now...

And the thing about services, for example...Lift Pyschology, you tried telling me what its like to go to them, that you ring up for an appointment then go in and get imediant 1-2-1 that's not how it works, I've been through Lift Pyschology. to have one to one, you HAVE! to do 6 weeks of group work. then have an assessment to see if they think you're suitable for one to one. You didn't even know this when I questioned you about it...

There's only so much time and advice that we can give to you, I would happily spend every minute of everyday helping and listening to you, to help you get through it, but you don't take on board anything anybody says...

Truth hurts...deal with it!
    Emmalee wrote: »
    I'm going to be brutally honest with you MrsM and tell you things as it is, You aren't going to like it...but you're just going to deal with it, I've noticed a lot of members when they're knew they join about one thing, for example you joined about having a thing with your driving instructor and then we all give you the very best advice, then you started putting other threads up, that we're practically identical to the ones of other users. Which annoyed me...

You've been given more time and support over these past few months on the boards, chat, PMs everything than anybody else, and you aren't following a single one, Then if we ever try and tell you this you start saying how we all hate you, and that you're leaving (but stick around anyways) You cause more drama than I've seen on Eastenders...

But the thing that annoys me the most? The constant Lying. Me and you are under the same Emergency services department, we live in the same region. I've been told myself that If I'm sectioned or admitted to hospital one more time, I'll be sectioned 3. As I spent a hell of a lot of time in their last week, I've been detained three times by the police, and them and my Home treatment worker has told me that if it happens again I'll be taken to the local pysch hospital. as they can't keep taking me to hospital as I'm taking up too much time. So I know, that if you're admitted every day and sectioned every day....they will of sectioned 3 you by now...

And the thing about services, for example...Lift Pyschology, you tried telling me what its like to go to them, that you ring up for an appointment then go in and get imediant 1-2-1 that's not how it works, I've been through Lift Pyschology. to have one to one, you HAVE! to do 6 weeks of group work. then have an assessment to see if they think you're suitable for one to one. You didn't even know this when I questioned you about it...

There's only so much time and advice that we can give to you, I would happily spend every minute of everyday helping and listening to you, to help you get through it, but you don't take on board anything anybody says...

Truth hurts...deal with it!

for a start that hasnt hurt me at all I mean why would it?

funny though im under a different area to u im under salisbury right! completey different They havent said anything about section 3 to me at all coz they dont think hospital is right for me! they think I can get better with the help of philippa if u want the number im happy enough to give to u! so really until u know the full facts u cant say sod all right!? I can even take a pic of all the paperwork I get everytime I go its always under the 136 or u could ring my family my friends anyone they will tell ya! Now the thing with LIFT! I saw linda dole for a number of months then she thought she couldnt do more with me on 1-1 so she sent me to her boss Phil adikins and he sent me on a 6 week course called emotional regulation course obviously that was not the right group for me. then all helped stopped then in september 2013 I got put under the recovery team salisbury! so emmalee I appreciate u saying all this but its different circumstances for different people okaii!

MrsM, what everyone is trying to say is that it can be frustrating to try and help people who seem unwilling to take any of it on board.

I think firey is right - you should think about taking a genuine break from the boards for the short term, as most, if not all, of your threads seem to devolve into slanging matches and frustration on all parts. TheSite is not a replacement for professional help and professional help is certainly what you need.
    MrsM, what everyone is trying to say is that it can be frustrating to try and help people who seem unwilling to take any of it on board.

I think firey is right - you should think about taking a genuine break from the boards for the short term, as most, if not all, of your threads seem to devolve into slanging matches and frustration on all parts. TheSite is not a replacement for professional help and professional help is certainly what you need.

hasnt anyone listened to a word I have said I find it bloody hard to take help and support I want to accept it but have no idea how! and im getting shouted at and being called a liar all sorts! its unfair im in a dark place and this is what I get!

One piece of paper? That's supposed to prove every single thing to be true? Ha!

I would remove that by the way.. now everyone knows your full name..

This is my last comment again because you're just annoying me! This thread was to say bye, so you're either going or you're not.
    hasnt anyone listened to a word I have said I find it bloody hard to take help and support I want to accept it but have no idea how! and im getting shouted at and being called a liar all sorts! its unfair im in a dark place and this is what I get!

How? By listening to what is being said to you and taking the actions everyone is suggesting.

We can't hold your hand and do everything for you. You need to take some personal responsibility and sort out your own life.
    One piece of paper? That's supposed to prove every single thing to be true? Ha!

I would remove that by the way.. now everyone knows your full name..

This is my last comment again because you're just annoying me! This thread was to say bye, so you're either going or you're not.

did I say it was to prove every single thing to be true? no I dont think I did! just trying to tell u that I aint fucking lie okaii!

if I annoy u so much why reply then? I dont care most people on here know my name anyway so whats the difference? none!

How? By listening to what is being said to you and taking the actions everyone is suggesting.

We can't hold your hand and do everything for you. You need to take some personal responsibility and sort out your own life.

dont u understand? it doesnt go In I dont know how to take the information! I didnt say that did I? oh my days I tell philippa and she helps me here all u do is have a go! and make me feel 10 times worse!

dont u understand? it doesnt go In I dont know how to take the information! I didnt say that did I? oh my days I tell philippa and she helps me here all u do is have a go! and make me feel 10 times worse!

Then what else would you like us to do? Philippa is a professional; we are your peers and people who are often struggling with our own problems. Yet we continue to take time out of our days to try and help you, because despite how frustrated a lot of us are, we actually give a shit and want to see you ok.

If you can't take our advice, for whatever reason, then as previously suggested I recommend you taking a break. Then nobody will be frustrated by our inability to help.
    Then what else would you like us to do? Philippa is a professional; we are your peers and people who are often struggling with our own problems. Yet we continue to take time out of our days to try and help you, because despite how frustrated a lot of us are, we actually give a shit and want to see you ok.

If you can't take our advice, for whatever reason, then as previously suggested I recommend you taking a break. Then nobody will be frustrated by our inability to help.

and as ive said im ever so grateful that u take time to help me I know u dont have to but u do! the reason why I cant take it is coz ive never had anything like this before all my problems in my life ive had to deal with alone but I now know I cant do this alone so tried and tried to listen and take what u say but I cant its so so hard....

I can see why you are telling her to take a break but why MrsM why don't people not reply or take a break?

MrsM is trying.
    Lorna666 wrote: »
    I can see why you are telling her to take a break but why MrsM why don't people not reply or take a break?

MrsM is trying.

Because it's clearly frustrating not only us, but her. We can't do anything else to help her right now and sometimes a break can really benefit the individual. I've done it, and I know others have as well.

It's not a criticism of her, it's just something I think may help, from an objective standpoint.
    Because it's clearly frustrating not only us, but her. We can't do anything else to help her right now and sometimes a break can really benefit the individual. I've done it, and I know others have as well.

It's not a criticism of her, it's just something I think may help, from an objective standpoint.

Ok but the way it's been said does sound like a criticism which is clearly not how you meant it. Thanks for clearing that up but it is down to MrsM she might find most times thesite very helpful which I'm sure she does.
    im leaving this now, having a panic attack so no more replies please...

• **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Sounds like you'd like the thread closed Mrs. I think a break is really worth thinking about seriously - primarily for your own health. Take care. *hug*
This discussion has been closed.