Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I am sorry

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am sorry for everything that I have done and said in the last few days, im sure u all hate me right now which I dont blame ya at all, I know what u all are thinking there she goes again trying to get us to feel sorry for her. This is not the case, I am a waste of skin and bones I dont deserve to live. Someone out there deserves my organs so they can live, so after this thread (im sure it will get closed by Helen) I will be ending it all its all what u wanted so u have got ur wish coming true goodbye all have a great life and enjoy life is a precious thing <3

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello MrsMcelderry,

This isn't a place where you really should be posting 'good bye' posts, you've been a great member of the community and within any community you'll have those who like you, and even though who dislike you and ones who just aren't sure. It's a natural community thing, but with this community, relationships grow, and it's amazing to see how someone can progress overtime, I was a nightmare when I started on these boards, yet, I'm still a member! And this place has been nothing but supportive.

I'm sorry to hear you're struggling at the moment, it sounds like calling for crisis support right now is your only option, and nobody wishes for anyone to die on here, and I for one, don't hate you, or wouldn't be responding to you. Even if it's just one member who likes you at times, it's all we need sometimes ;) -

Everyone deserves to live, that's why were here. We have reason, we just don't know what it is at the moment (I'm sure it's to help the Llamas take over the world though). But there are some people on here who really do care about you. I often found taking breaks away from TheSite.org helped, I used to PM mods, and ask them to set my account on break, so I wouldn't be able to log in, and it took a simple E-mail to actually bring myself back to the boards ;) But a break can often really help if you're struggling with the envirment, and things have been pretty neurotic on here!

But you can get through this, and please call 999 if you're in immediate danger! But again, there are some people on here that do care!

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Angel says it all beautifully, a true credit.

Mrs, I'm not going to delete this, but please do remember people care and so it is frightening to see the words you've posted. I'm going to move this into h&w as that will give you the chance to carry on a conversation if you want to.

Take care and don't hesitate to reach out for the support that's available - lots of options have been posted in the Christmas forum.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Mrs, I hope you're OK. You'll always be welcome back here.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hope your doing okay now.. we do care about you.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanks for ur all kind words, I spent the night In hospital once again, I just have to accept that I aint wanted anywhere... but thanks for taking time out to reply means alot...

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    thanks for ur all kind words, I spent the night In hospital once again, I just have to accept that I aint wanted anywhere... but thanks for taking time out to reply means alot...

Hey MrsM,

It's very reassuring to hear from you, and I'm glad you were in the care of hospital staff. Did you admit yourself? :) - Do you think it might be worth talking to your co-worker about getting more regular support, as it seems like you're struggling with an awful lot at the moment, and it's great to see you still reaching out to support. What makes you think you are not wanted anywhere?

Best wishes,
    Angel
    You are wanted here. Sorry to hear that you had to spend the night in the hospital. You was safe there and the doctors and nurses only want to help, even if it doesn't feel that way.

Keep posting you are welcome here always
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Sorry to hear how your feeling lovely.

I think you need to talk to somebody cos you do deserve to be here, even if you can't see that.

Please try and remember that posting on here saying you are going on new years eve, can be upsetting to others. We care about you, we are a community and it can be difficult to hear that somebody wants to "go" and saying a day too, it's difficult to hear. *hugs*

Please seek some professional help cos you do deserve it.
    no I dont and talking to professionals or anyone they will try and stop me I dont want them to, sorry I didnt think so sorry Mod delete I dont want to upset anymore people...

They will only stop you cos they care about you and have a duty of care.

I know you don't think people care but they do.

My friend took her own life and I would give anything to have her back.

People who you are leaving behind, they care. You deserve the help and you will get it, jus don't give up.
    but I dont want people to care I dont deserve it,

You do deserve people to care, everybody does.

Why do you think you don't deserve it?
    not me, all I do is give people heartache, misery, stress, i upset people where ever i go. so I don't deserve anyone to care or any support....

That isn't true.

If you gave us heartache,misery and stress, and upset us, we wouldn't continue to reply to your threads or talk to you in chat, we do care, you have to believe us, even though it's difficult. I understand but like I say if we didn't care we wouldn't talk to you. If I didn't care I wouldn't be here now replying to your thread and trying to support you.
    It is true claire, I know what ur saying and im listening I really am but to me it feels like sometimes its all fake like u gotta reply... maybe not the case for u but it is for others...

We dont have to reply. We reply cos we care.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    I think what you need to remember Mrs, is people don't know you in real life so people aren't obliged to support you on here. But the fact that people are replying to your threads and taking the time to support you, suggests that people do care.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    yeah I didnt say that did u? but I dont believe that people care coz I mean why would they?

Nobody is going to keep saying the same thing over and over Mrs, this just seems like another way of yours to get attention.

This is the only time I'm going to reply to this thread because I care about my friend, who is distraught because of you.

I think you should stop replying too. Sounds like you've made up your mind so what's the point in people posting if you're just going to be like 'ooh, care about me'.

I'm not starting, I'm just saying, and I'm not replying again.
    there u go proof goodbye!

there u go proof goodbye!

You can't keep posting 'goodbye' messages on here, it's not fair to the people who are trying to support you. You need to remember this is a public forum and people can be deeply affected by what you write.

I was replying and starting to think people care and im worth it but that comment from butterfly just told me different.. I am gratful for everything u all have done and said I really am I cant thank u enough but this is the final straw now so sorry..

I was replying and starting to think people care and im worth it but that comment from butterfly just told me different.. I am gratful for everything u all have done and said I really am I cant thank u enough but this is the final straw now so sorry..

Again, stop with the goodbye messages. It's not fair..

but its fair for people to say things like that then eh? yeah I get me saying it is upsetting but im stating the truth... u all think im doing this for attention but I aint im just trying to say sorry and thank you for everything I dont want to leave here with anyone feeling bad or anything I wanna leave on good terms...

but its fair for people to say things like that then eh? yeah I get me saying it is upsetting but im stating the truth... u all think im doing this for attention but I aint im just trying to say sorry and thank you for everything I dont want to leave here with anyone feeling bad or anything I wanna leave on good terms...

But what about the people who have supported you over the last few days?

Ellie :) wrote: »
    But what about the people who have supported you over the last few days?

ive spoken to them and told them the same that im sorry and grateful for everything that they have said and done for me. I really am..

ive spoken to them and told them the same that im sorry and grateful for everything that they have said and done for me. I really am..

Then why don't you take their advice and try to keep yourself safe.

coz I cant, I cant take it I dont know how, I dont know how to ask or take help I know that sounds stupid but I dont know how, ive never had anyone help me before so when I get help im stuck and lost...

You can ask for help. You've demonstrated that quite clearly with your posts on here.

how?

This discussion has been closed.