Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wot do you think of men who wear tights?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not for crossdressing purposes just because it is cold at work and they wear them to keep warm and instead of wearing socks and undies.

Comments

• Options
    I think they want to keep warm.
  • Options
    I'd recommend something baggier like oversized leggings, my boy wears a leotard for gymnastics and the tightness is very uncomfortable apparently.
  • Options
    I frequently wear long undies (made of cotton, end at ankles) if it's below 0°C. Why do you ask? Is this considered gay? Goddamnit I didn't get the memo again. I won't let women have the prerogative of dressing in layers to keep warm all by themselves, nuh-uh.
  • Options
    I never get my copy of the gay agenda, why should you get a list of things that are gay to wear?!
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    I never get my copy of the gay agenda, why should you get a list of things that are gay to wear?!

So I can avoid confusing gay people with my gay tights, I guess. Gay people have it the best, they can wear whatever they want. Maybe there is some kind of opposite institution of one of these christian turn-you-not-gay camps that I can sign up for.
  • Options
    I never considered it was gay, why would gay men wear womens clothes? Surely they would prefer other men, in mens clothes!
  • Options
    So, what do YOU think about men wearing tights?
  • Options
    I think if it was good enough for Robin Hood then it's good enough for me.

Also, here's a recent picture of me in my man-tights:

1360596271-02101200.jpg
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Always worn tights when fishing or shooting if it cold. Nothing wrong with it. Practicality and not freezing your balls off trumps street cred I'm afraid.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I think it is strange and i really do not like that style