Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

goodbye

2»

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Oh I do love a good argument on the boards. Doesn't happen so much nowadays. :d
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hahahahahahaha!

At least I reach out for help and support it ;)

Lying about mental health is NOT cool and will only make you lose people when they find out the truth.

Lorna, grow up and act your age.

Everyone else, I'm outta here! I'm not feeding her thread not wasting thumbs typing stuff that will go in a circle over and over again until you all realise!

Chow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hahahahahahaha!

At least I reach out for help and support it ;)

Lying about mental health is NOT cool and will only make you lose people when they find out the truth.

Lorna, grow up and act your age.

Everyone else, I'm outta here! I'm not feeding her thread not wasting thumbs typing stuff that will go in a circle over and over again until you all realise!

Chow!

y aint u dead yet? ur a FAILURE!

:D
    Lorna666 wrote: »
    y aint u dead yet? ur a FAILURE!

:D

LAST STRAW! Ever since you joined this site you've said things like this! Who do you think you are!? You're the one clearly looking for a fucking argument. You know fuck all, and I don't think anyone likes you, piss off.
    LAST STRAW! Ever since you joined this site you've said things like this! Who do you think you are!? You're the one clearly looking for a fucking argument. You know fuck all, and I don't think anyone likes you, piss off.

ha! good job some of us r used to bullshit like u. sure u argue with every1 to babe! lmfao big time.

dont see no straw babe.
    We've done all we can, we can't help her if she's not willing to engage in the peer support we're giving her

I think you're wrong. We can help her by continuing to provide a supportive environment for when / if Katie might be ready to make steps towards getting help. We can behave like compassionate human beings and not throw around insults and accusations of people being attention seeking. We can help by ensuring threads like this don't turn into stupid arguments.

People turn up here wanting support and advice. We can't just turn our backs on them if they're not ready to make those steps. If it frustrates anyone then step away from the threads in question.
    ha! good job some of us r used to bullshit like u. sure u argue with every1 to babe! lmfao big time.

Grow the fuck up. Anything you want to say won't hurt me, I don't care what you think. You anger me though.

You are a stupid little girl.
    Katie why don't you tell everyone!?
    Grow the fuck up. Anything you want to say won't hurt me, I don't care what you think. You anger me though.

You are a stupid little girl.

and you're a pathetic little bitch too.

i will anger u gd! so go fuck urself.
    Katie why don't you tell everyone!?

i know and does it matter NO. she tried make things right so fucking back off her! she came out truthful in the end so get lost and go live ur sad life and ill live my sad life fuckers!
    I'm logging off the boards now because you're doing my head in.

I know what I fucking know, so say what you want.

Feel free to give me more shit, won't see it because I'm logging off, so if you're wanting to carry on this argument I wouldn't bother.
    I'm logging off the boards now because you're doing my head in.

I know what I fucking know, so say what you want.

Feel free to give me more shit, won't see it because I'm logging off, so if you're wanting to carry on this argument I wouldn't bother.

Night sweetheart :)
    I can understand why it may become frustrating if people you are trying to help don't seem to want to accept it, but at that point it would probably be best to just walk away.

This place should be accessible to everybody, so it's worth bearing in mind that accusations that people arent genuine has the potential to scare away new posters looking for support.
    Weekender Offender 
    Seriously? You had the maturity to put that? How sick are you, Lorna?

Because don't you worry, I've planned, so precise I will be dead by new year.

Get your head sorted out!

Seriously? You had the maturity to put that? How sick are you, Lorna?

Get your head sorted out!

good luck babe.

see u in new year :D
    Okay I understand that everyone here is different and entitled to their own opinions but I think everyone needs to remember that this is a support site and EVERYONE is entitled to the same support and respect regardless of what has gone on. Nobody can understand what anyone else is going through or pretend they know how they feel but we can all try our best to empathise as much as we can and just be there for each other. Whether that is giving support or being there for them to vent to they are both important.

Yes I agree that some of the things KatieJayne has said or done in the past weren't the best decisions but they are in the past and she has apologised for them. She deserves support as much as everyone else and sometimes yes it is a bit of an attention cry but its because she needs support and help.

I think you are all forgetting that what you are saying might be aimed at one person but as it is a public board it can really affect other people. I admit that in the past I have risen to it and nobody is perfect but we all need to be here for each other through the hard times.

Katie if you need to talk we are here and that goes for everyone else. If anyone has a problem with anyone else then you need to not deal with it over the boards.

I hope people don't get annoyed at me for saying this but I am just trying to see how Katie may feel in this situation

Sophie are you okay? Here if you need to talk lovely. You are much stronger and braver than she is so please try not to rise to her and ignore her. Massive hugs xxxx
    lauren92 wrote: »
    sophie are you okay? Here if you need to talk lovely. You are much stronger and braver than she is so please try not to rise to her and ignore her. Massive hugs xxxx

gang up man
    Trying xxxxxx

trying xxxxxx

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

try
    gang up man

Lorna I don't know who you are but I really think it was time you left this discussion as you are not being fair to the other users. Some of the things you are saying could have big consequences
    Lauren92 wrote: »
    Lorna I don't know who you are but I really think it was time you left this discussion as you are not being fair to the other users. Some of the things you are saying could have big consequences

u could all leave dnt have to be me.
    yes I understand that but it is not us who are making the comments like you are. maybe just think before you post in future
    yes I understand that but it is not us who are making the comments like you are. maybe just think before you post in future

i thought. nar.
    Worth pointing out that this thread hasn't been particularly helpful to the original poster. Maybe it would be worth focusing your energy on supporting the OP rather than fighting.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    Worth pointing out that this thread hasn't been particularly helpful to the original poster. Maybe it would be worth focusing your energy on supporting the OP rather than fighting.

did that in message :)

I completely agree!
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    This...
    I can understand why it may become frustrating if people you are trying to help don't seem to want to accept it, but at that point it would probably be best to just walk away.

This place should be accessible to everybody, so it's worth bearing in mind that accusations that people arent genuine has the potential to scare away new posters looking for support.

And this...
    I think you're wrong. We can help her by continuing to provide a supportive environment for when / if Katie might be ready to make steps towards getting help. We can behave like compassionate human beings and not throw around insults and accusations of people being attention seeking. We can help by ensuring threads like this don't turn into stupid arguments.

People turn up here wanting support and advice. We can't just turn our backs on them if they're not ready to make those steps. If it frustrates anyone then step away from the threads in question.

And this...
    Okay I understand that everyone here is different and entitled to their own opinions but I think everyone needs to remember that this is a support site and EVERYONE is entitled to the same support and respect regardless of what has gone on. Nobody can understand what anyone else is going through or pretend they know how they feel but we can all try our best to empathise as much as we can and just be there for each other. Whether that is giving support or being there for them to vent to they are both important.

Yes I agree that some of the things KatieJayne has said or done in the past weren't the best decisions but they are in the past and she has apologised for them. She deserves support as much as everyone else and sometimes yes it is a bit of an attention cry but its because she needs support and help.

I think you are all forgetting that what you are saying might be aimed at one person but as it is a public board it can really affect other people. I admit that in the past I have risen to it and nobody is perfect but we all need to be here for each other through the hard times.

Katie if you need to talk we are here and that goes for everyone else. If anyone has a problem with anyone else then you need to not deal with it over the boards.

I hope people don't get annoyed at me for saying this but I am just trying to see how Katie may feel in this situation

There is literally nothing else to say. But as I like to talk, it's worth highlighting that the biggest thing here is that having a public bitch fest doesn't look good for you, or TheSite as a place where people can feel supported.

Closing this now and I suggest logging off if you're still feeling fired up.
This discussion has been closed.