Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

goodbye

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
basically I have realised I cant come here anymore, I cant cope with it, im not wanted here, and I don't belong here. so I just wanted to say thanks for everything, and goodbye I guess

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bye.
    You're free to leave or return whenever you like, we are not a prison.
    You're free to leave or return whenever you like, we are not a prison.

:yes:

Bye. :D
    katiejayne wrote: »
    basically I have realised I cant come here anymore, I cant cope with it, im not wanted here, and I don't belong here. so I just wanted to say thanks for everything, and goodbye I guess

is that leaving the site or killing yourself? r u ok?
    Lorna666 wrote: »
    is that leaving the site or killing yourself? r u ok?

Don't give her more reason to get attention.
    Don't give her more reason to get attention.

sorry it sounded like suicide note i want to check she is ok. is it for attention?
    sorry it sounded like suicide note i want to check she is ok. is it for attention?

No, it's for attention, has always been for attention.
    No, it's for attention, has always been for attention.

ok i cant say i agree as i dont know her. but sounds like katiejayne is struggling. talking like this could make her kill herself if this is not what she meant.
    ok i cant say i agree as i dont know her. but sounds like katiejayne is struggling. talking like this could make her kill herself if this is not what she meant.

You don't know anything.
    You don't know anything.

no i dont but surely she deserves people to care. it is a support site?
    no i dont but surely she deserves people to care. it is a support site?

Yes, and people have tried to support her, but no. And anyway, like I said, you don't know anything. You don't know why I know it's for attention. I can say what I want unless a mod tells me otherwise, but not you.
    Yes, and people have tried to support her, but no. And anyway, like I said, you don't know anything. You don't know why I know it's for attention. I can say what I want unless a mod tells me otherwise, but not you.

have i said NO DON'T TALK! NO! so babes, don't assume Ive told you to stfu! if i wanted to id tell u. do all u luk for is arguing. sure u dont want attention.
    Guys, let's not even get into it. If the mods seriously think Katie is going to kill herself, they will seek help for her. Otherwise, let her get on with leaving or staying or whatever she chooses to do.
    have i said NO DON'T TALK! NO! so babes, don't assume Ive told you to stfu! if i wanted to id tell u. do all u luk for is arguing. sure u dont want attention.

Think what you want.

I am not your 'babes'.
    Think what you want.

I am not your 'babes'

i will think what i want coz u aint in my head babes. lol
    BTW while i'm at it.

just for attention coz thats me.

i want to kill myself but i aint guna :D.
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Dyou lot wanna grow up a bit? If you have nothing nice to say just dont say anything at all, if you have a problem with a user speak to a mod about it rather than make dickish comments all over their threads.
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    Dyou lot wanna grow up a bit? If you have nothing nice to say just dont say anything at all, if you have a problem with a user speak to a mod about it rather than make dickish comments all over their threads.
    Agreed

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
    some people like to argue ...friends r not there to be abused. Katiejayne deserves support, not what SOME give.
    I didn't actually reply to lorna, as I was trying to be mature, but my patience is being tested. Fucking leave it everyone.
    I didn't actually reply to lorna, as I was trying to be mature, but my patience is being tested. Fucking leave it everyone.

well WHY QUOTE ME? if u werent replying to me.lol.
    well WHY QUOTE ME? if u werent replying to me.lol.

DUH! After you replied!
    DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i aint thick like some! Katiejayne deserves support as much as anyone. who r u to say shes attention seeking.
    Finally you all agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i aint thick like some! Katiejayne deserves support as much as anyone. who r u to say shes attention seeking.

Like I fucking said you don't know why I am saying that! I'm not replying to this anymore!
    Lorna. If you read in her previous post "help?" In health and wellbeing, you will see we each put ourselves out to help and support, Katie.

She's chosen not to listen it take it or even try anything we suggested. Therefore we can't theoretically help her any more.

It's up to a professional.

WOAH jeez people calm the fuck down, yeah Katie is crying for help but is going the wrong way about it and all ur doing is having a go at her! i thought this was a SUPPORT site, if u want to support her then do so if not dont bloody say anything its simple, Katie if ur reading this i may have been a bitch to u yesterday but i do care and want u to get help noone wants u to kill urself at all, ring or text the samaritans or ring 111 nhs helpline,

im sure ill get hate now like Lorna has.. xx
    she still deserve support if she is suicidal. i shall read that. but getting support is not easy as i bet u all no. so lay off.
    Yes I understand getting support is hard. It took me until i was 17 to accept anything.

But when you're asking her how she can make a change, like she apparently wants to, she won't answer you.

We've done all we can, we can't help her if she's not willing to engage in the peer support we're giving her.

It's up to her what she does now, none of us.

Yes I understand getting support is hard. It took me until i was 17 to accept anything.

But when you're asking her how she can make a change, like she apparently wants to, she won't answer you.

We've done all we can, we can't help her if she's not willing to engage in the peer support we're giving her.

It's up to her what she does now, none of us.

your thread is the same. go engage and fuck off.
This discussion has been closed.