Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Introduction.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone,
I realise that my problems are minor and perhaps trivial but I feel like they might snowball.
I'm 18, I'm from Scotland and I'm a first year student at university.
I don't know what else to say so..

HELLO!!! :D

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey FarawayOrigin,

Welcome to TheSite.org message boards, it might be worth taking down that this site is aimed to people in the UK, so external support we offer are likely to be related services based in the UK, as we are unaware of support offered in other areas! What are you currently studying at Uni? My friend was telling me how (If you're in scotland) you get Uni free, I regret not growing up there now ;) - And no problem is ever trivial if it's effecting you! I do hope to see your posts around, once again, welcome to TheSite.org message boards :wave:

Best wishes,
    Angel
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi Angel,
    It's okay, I'm not really looking for external support, just merely people who can offer insights to what I'm going through. I've had a counsellor before, but everytime I went, I felt silly, like nothing was really changing. I'm studying Human Resources and Spanish! Do you go to uni? Yeah, we don't have to pay tuition fees, but we still get loans and have to pay them back!
    Thank you for welcoming me!
    Speak soon x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Welcome to thesite, in addition to being based in the UK we are aimed at 16-25 year olds. The vast majority of us are in that age bracket, but we do have oldies and youngies too :)