Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

'tis Friday!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys :wave:

*BananaMonkey* is unable to make this thread today, so she has asked me if I wanted to do it.

z9KPB2i.png?1

The weekend is here! Dentist later, tomorrow I'm seeing my nephew, and on sunday I'm not really sure what I'll be doing, probably reading or something.

What are you guys doing this weekend?

:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dinner and catch up with a friend, looking forward to it :)

Nothing else planned, so will just see how things go.
    Nerdy board games with nerdy nerds.
    So glad to be nearly finished working in the lab..
    Dinner and then ice skating outside the Pavilion with the missus tonight. Car maintenance and the last of the xmas shopping tomorrow. Sunday and Monday sitting on my arse thanks to a three day weekend! :D
    Sorting my life out, packing and sitting on a train.
    Hopefully seeing the Hobbit film!
    Jo7 wrote: »

Jealous! I only found out today that it is out now. I have to find someone to drag with me to this. Might make my sister come with me :)
    Christmas shopping on Sunday :yippe:
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Saturday - Going to Christmas Markets in Liverpool, I heard they were fairly expensive though! But going with friends, so I doubt we'll actually get much chance to look at stalls, depending on how many of us actually turn up, but it's likely all 18 of us will end up splitting in to smaller groups.

Sunday - Homework day, where I shall procrastinate till Midnight or 1 :3 But I end up really sleepy around 9-10. Gahh! -Miserable day me thinks- Might rent a movie and be a complete an utter loner however ;)
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Christmas crafts day at a friends house! :cool:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Darts in London tomorrow.
    Working tomorrow 12 till 3 lunch shift then 7 till midnight evening shift. Boring boring boring :( Nothing planned for Sunday, probably just lazing around.
    Working until late tomorrow night, then it's my Christmas do sunday. Really looking forward to it, we have awesome Christmas dos.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Onesie Shopping for he 18th today, if I don't get oneee, can I steal someoness? :D
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for doing the thread for me butterfly :) loving all your plans everyone x

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Not sure tomorrow but sunday i'm finally going to collect my electric wheelchair which means I can get myself out and about again without having to have someone to push. Its been since september i've been without something to get me about! I'm so looking forward to just being able to go to the pub if i want and not being so reliant on someone else!
    Miss_Riot wrote: »
    Not sure tomorrow but sunday i'm finally going to collect my electric wheelchair which means I can get myself out and about again without having to have someone to push. Its been since september i've been without something to get me about! I'm so looking forward to just being able to go to the pub if i want and not being so reliant on someone else!

That's awesome Miss Riot :D
    Yeah i'll be really happy to be able to do the shopping in 30 mins instead of an hour and a half! And have a less knackered PA and mum,
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Going to watch a two tone ska band tonight. Going to be messy.
    Tomorrow, drinks at the German Christmas market in Soton. Again going to be messy.
    Then fun and game on motorbikes with the nipper all day sunday.

All good fun.
    Weekender Offender 
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Borough market for a friend's birthday tomorrow :hyper:
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Jo7 wrote: »

Me too!

Good to hear about the mobility scooter Miss_Riot!
    Just to let everyone know, this was last weeks weekend thread, *bananamonkey* has made a new one today.

Loving everyone's plans though!

Miss_riot that's great to hear, happy for you :)