Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General Chat - Tonight Sunday 15th December 9:15-10:15

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
With meeeeee

Click here at 9:15 :)

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Pffft. Good luck anyone else getting a word in edgeways. :d:heart:
  • Options
    Franki is feeling a bit poorly so you got me tonight :)

Open!
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Jo7 wrote: »
    Franki is feeling a bit poorly so you got me tonight :)

Open!

Hope she feel's better sooon, sending you best wishes, Franki! On a coffee overload, so spamming the boards with random shit :P But yes, I do hope you make a full recovery before Next Sunday! Or you could drop by in Monday's chat ;) - Because were an epic lot that you're dying to say hello to, when were not arguing over the most randomest of shit? :P
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Hope she feel's better sooon, sending you best wishes, Franki! On a coffee overload, so spamming the boards with random shit :P But yes, I do hope you make a full recovery before Next Sunday! Or you could drop by in Monday's chat ;) - Because were an epic lot that you're dying to say hello to, when were not arguing over the most randomest of shit? :P

It was more of a mental not well, so I'll probably be popping into tonight's chat with Kat for a bit.

In normal Franki capacity, of course. And I'll try and be back to chat mod form soon :)