Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Funny, Feel-good video thread!

JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
I've noticed a definite shortage of YouTube silliness around these parts recently.

So, here are some talking animals!!

What are your favourite funny or feel-good videos?

(to post a video, click the 'insert video' button: video.png. Then paste the URL of the video you want to post - e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=...)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JPick wrote: »
    I've noticed a definite shortage of YouTube silliness around these parts recently.

So, here are some talking animals!!

What are your favourite funny or feel-good videos?

(to post a video, click the 'insert video' button: video.png. Then paste the URL of the video you want to post - e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=...)

They make me crack up in laughter haha!
    I don't care how old this now is, it makes me laugh every single time I watch it.
    Ella that is the best video so so funny and u beat me to it :-(. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Hahahahaha! Oh my gosh JPick how have I never seen that video before!? That's so funny! That has cheered me up! The bit where one of the birds stands on the other one like 'are you gonna move'!? That reminds me of me and my sister! Definitely going to have to show her that. The owl that has drunk too much coffee makes me think of Lauren!

Here's the video that makes me smile. They're both so cute! My nephew is also called charlie, and he's starting to bite people a lot more now! Little bugger he is :)