Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans For The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you doing this week? This is the thread to share the good, exciting and positive things that you are doing or that you are thinking of doing this week.

Comments

• Options
    Im seeing philippa on wednesday always a good thing coz we always have a laugh :-)... thats the onli good thing I could think of what about u Wayne? Anything with Bourbons hehe...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    I'm seeing my gorgeous nephew today, at some point this week I need to get something and post it, may go shopping, may read more of my book.. the site chats throughout the weeeeek :d wait, the Christmas quiz tomorrow!!
  • Options
    Im seeing philippa on wednesday always a good thing coz we always have a laugh :-)... thats the onli good thing I could think of what about u Wayne? Anything with Bourbons hehe...

That's a good thing to think of.

On the subject of bourbons, they're always a good thing to think of, and I have enough to last me for a few days so I don't have to eat them slowly. That means this week will be more thrilling than last week. I'm also hoping the weather won't be so windy on Thursday that I can't go cycling like last Thursday.
  • Options
    I'm seeing my gorgeous nephew today, at some point this week I need to get something and post it, may go shopping, may read.. the site chats throughout the weeeeek :d wait, the Christmas quiz tomorrow!!

You may find some time to prepare for the Christmas quiz.
  • Options
    Sounds exciting you do a lot of cycling then Wayne?

Have a good time with ur nephew butterfly :-)..

• Options
    Having my Make it or Break it week this week at college,
    Determined to finish off all my remaining assignments..or at least four of them, and try and attend Thursday and Friday full days, Otherwise I don't see the point going back...So here's hoping I have the concentration and drive to finish them!
  • Options
    I have a date on Thursday.

Nothing much else planned - may go to the cinema tomorrow, run Wednesday, this evening and Saturday morning and ukulele club on Wednesday. Let's hope the journey on Wednesday goes better than last week!
  • Options
    Sounds exciting you do a lot of cycling then Wayne?

Usually once a week, even in winter.
  • Options
    Emmalee wrote: »
    Having my Make it or Break it week this week at college,
    Determined to finish off all my remaining assignments..or at least four of them, and try and attend Thursday and Friday full days, Otherwise I don't see the point going back...So here's hoping I have the concentration and drive to finish them!

Hopefully you can complete your course. Your college would be soooo much quieter without you.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    I have a date on Thursday.

Nothing much else planned - may go to the cinema tomorrow, run Wednesday, this evening and Saturday morning and ukulele club on Wednesday. Let's hope the journey on Wednesday goes better than last week!

Are there a few young people in the ukulele club? Have you thought of impressing the potential partner with some romantic ukulele playing?
  • Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    Usually once a week, even in winter.

What!? In the winter are u mad or what?

• Options
    WayneS wrote: »
    Are there a few young people in the ukulele club? Have you thought of impressing the potential partner with some romantic ukulele playing?

Sadly, no. I'm one of two people there under 30. The other one being a 10 year old.
  • Options
    plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Work work work then friends at the weekend. And maybe some climbing tomorrow!
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Sadly, no. I'm one of two people there under 30. The other one being a 10 year old.

Show off your ukulele playing to as many young people as you can find and see if they can be persuaded to join you.
  • Options
    plugitin wrote: »
    Work work work then friends at the weekend. And maybe some climbing tomorrow!

Sounds like climbing will be more fun than work.