Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sick of my life

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not much has changed for me since leaving hospital. I am feeling so fed up and i'm feeling really suicidal and unsafe again. I just feel like giving up I really see no hope for me anymore. I don't see a life for me. I don't know how to cope anymore.

Comments

• Options
    Hi BrokenGirl

I am sorry to hear how you are feeling huge hugs to you *hug*

Since you have left hospital have you had any support from any services?

You are safe here on thesite so keep us posted of how you are :heart:

purple_rain
  • Options
    Hi thanks a lot for your reply.

I've had some contact with the CMHT and Crisis Team over the last week i've only been seen once though that was on Thursday by the CMHT manager. There has been talks of me going under the Crisis Team but I doubt that's gonna happen.

Thank you I appreciate it x
  • Options
    I'm so sick of all this. People want me to die :( Nothing's happening I just don't understand and I can't take this any longer :(
  • Options
    Us lot on the site definitely don't want you to die *hug*

Have you heard anything more about going under the crisis team? Have you spoke to any professionals since last time?

How do you feel about taking medication if you're not already on any?

Keep fighting, we're here for you.
  • Options
    Thank you I appreciate it *hug*

I spoke to one of the nurses at CMHT yesterday. She said she was really sorry that the CMHT manager wasn't in and that Monday he didn't get a chance to call me but she said he would be calling me today. Still heard nothing. I ended up ODing yesterday it was only a small one but that's still not a good sign. I'm just fed up with all this :(

Meds don't seem appropriate for me atm x
  • Options
    Maybe, if you still haven't heard anything before 4, you could give CMHT a ring again?

Do you keep a diary? Maybe next time you feel like doing something like that, you could come on here and write down exactly how you're feeling? How you feel, what happened to make you feel like that, what you want to do. You don't have to write it in proper sentences with proper paragraphs, just write down whatever comes into your head. Warn though if it could be triggering. I find writing things down can really help sometimes.

Not wanting to take medication is absolutely fine. Can I ask why you don't want to take anything? Just out of interest.
  • Options
    I honestly don't think they want to help me anymore though and it's made me feel like I just give up with them :(

Maybe I guess i'm just not really a diary person. But thanks for the suggestion!

It's not just me that doesn't want to my doctor doesn't want me to either :/ x
  • Options
    I'm sure that's not the case, they're there to help people.

Why doesn't the doctor want you to take any medication? Just out of interest again but please don't feel like you have to answer all of my questions *hug*
  • Options
    But why make promises to me and not keep them. I don't get it. I've tried to be patient and understanding that they're very busy and he was out yesterday etc. but it feels like i've been hanging around for ages. I just give up with them.

She thinks it would be the wrong time for me to be on meds as she doesn't trust that I will take them properly (i've been on meds before and they never really helped and I struggled to take them properly) and she is more for psychological treatment x
  • Options
    They may have forgotton, maybe the nurse you spoke to didn't leave a note? I'm not sure but if I were you, I would just try to call them one last time. It sounds like you really want to talk to them.

Do you have anything you enjoy doing, that helps you to feel a little more positive at all? Have you ever tried mindfulness?

Keep posting whenever you need to.