Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

replying to different comments.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know how to 'reply with quote' to one persons comment but say if I wanted to reply to two different comments, in the same post, how do I do this?

So on my post there would be a pink box with one persons comment and then my reply to that, then there would be a pink box with another persons comment and then my reply to that.

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    In some other forums there's a "multiquote" feature but it doesn't exist here.
    The best you can do is click on "reply with quote" under one post, copy the text you'll find in the box, do the same with the next one and so on until you find the last post you want to quote. Then paste all the bits you've copied there and your own text.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The BB Code to make it go is [ quote][/quote]

but take that there space out, and the text you're interested in goes between those bracketed bits..
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Doing it the way I mentioned also adds the button that can take you to the original post, which is useful. It could be typed as well but I think it's a lot easier to just copy.
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    I'm closing this thread, as it's getting on a bit.

However, you may have noticed that we now have a 'multiquote' feature!

Just click this symbol: multiquote-back_40b.png to include that post in your response :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.