Home Home, Law & Money
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Financially Struggling

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mist wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. It was a legitimate question. One, to which, I've not actually had a proper answer, just a load of grief. It could have a been a company doc saying she was unfit for a particular job, it could have been many things. No, Melian, to answer your question, I haven't read the thread about hearing voices. But hey. Don't mind me, I was sounding out for possibilities, but I guess you guys and girls would rather take some obscure moral high ground than actually have people help out. Good luck to you all.

I think you find, I DID reply to you. Please shut up.
    Woah okay easy guys.. I think Mist was just trying to understand things in case you had perhaps been told unfairly that you were unfit to work? Would that be right Mist - you mention 'sounding out for possibilities' which to me sounds like you're trying to help.

I think this is a bit of a misunderstanding all round, hope you've found some of the suggestions so far useful Sophie :)
    Indeed. But I've somewhat lost the interest now, so everyone can go back to regularly scheduled programming.