Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hearing/Seeing things - Very graphic may trigger

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive had these awful awful images

There is normal people and 3 not so normal people and these not so normal people eat flesh so they go to the normal people and tortures them and starts cutting them and eating them infront of the person being cut... some they tie them round their wrists and ankles up to a machine and pulls them apart till their hands and feet come off.... some get caught round their neck and get pulled up till their head is away from the body.... the voices ive also been experiencing have been the worst... I havent slept for 2 days with them being so so loud and frightening... they are shouting at me now writing this but I need to get it out and tell people who I can trust.. please what can I do with any of this?

Thanks
MrsM

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    First of all, hearing voices is pretty common and although I know they're very scary and realistic at the time, they aren't real. Seeing bad/graphic things is also quite common and terrifying for the person experiencing it so hugs for being able to come here and let it out. Do you see a counsellor already? If so is there a crisis team you can call for someone to see you pretty soon? If not please do go to your GP or A&E, there are people there that will know how to help you. Not sleeping can make the hallucinations a lot worse and that can't be helping you, maybe try and listen to music through headphones when you're trying to sleep so you have something other than voices to try and clear your mind.
    You aren't alone, trust me x
    Thanks for replying..... ive told my care co-ordinator... ive tried music ive tried watching ive tried alsorts nothing works its too hard.... I feel so alone.... x

Hi MrsM

I am sorry you are going through this big hugs to you. How did it go speaking to your care co-ordinator about it?

MeganM is right you are not alone in this.

purple_rain
    I have told her she is getting me an appointment with one of their doctors.... but now they are telling me that they are going to hurt her coz she knows about them... im just so scared....

MrsM