Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How to find car part numbers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I need to order a new part for my car but I can't find part numbers anywhere, I just keep finding quote sites, I just want the part number so I can get it myself.

Help?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What exactly are you looking for?

Edit: Go to your local 'main' garage and ask in their parts department
    What part and for what car? I can ask my boyfriend tomorrow, his car knowledge is huge.
    Peugeot 206 brake servo. I work full time so don't have time to go asking round :(
    Put your car details in these 2 links and I'm sure you'll find what your looking for

Euro Car Parts

Car Parts Online

Google search

I'd go to your local Peugeot garage and ask in their Parts Department and see how much it is :thumb:

Hope you get it sorted :thumb: :)
    Well the part number I keep finding is the one I gave them but they're claiming it's not right. Argh. How hard can it be? :banghead:
    If you are finding it difficult to track the number of car part then you may visit a car hire company and ask them to help you. If you are a full time worker too, then as well you can manage to make a quick visit on a way back from work or during week offs.