Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Positive things you've done for your wellbeing

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm7 wrote: »
    Attending a PTSD support group tomorrow :shocking: I'm scared but I think it will be helpful.

*hug*:thumb:
  • Options
    Cut off contact with certain people.
  • Options
    I had a shower and washed my hair today.
  • Options
    I am now learning how to drive, absolutely love it!!! Even though I'm a "drifter" on the road, don't even realise it. But hoping to combine-coordinate better soon.

Also taking up knitting as relaxation, reading classic books by candlelight (Long kindle list!). These are all things I put off until starting my gap year now, so going to make the most of it :)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Attending a PTSD support group tomorrow :shocking: I'm scared but I think it will be helpful.

Best of Luck with the PTSD group today :heart:
  • Options

Did you go? How was it? :)
  • Options
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Best of Luck with the PTSD group today :heart:

Thanks Angel :)

I did go, and it went well. Left me feeling a bit drained but I expected that. Did find it very useful though, lots of things to think about so I think I will keep going :)
  • Options
    Hi mee too best of luck :)
  • Options
    Bumping this again, because...well because.

I've had a couple of conversation about how I'm really feeling, instead of pretending I'm fine and then locking myself away somewhere and sobbing. I wasn't fooling anyone. These people are there to help me, whether in a professional capacity or as friends. I still don't feel very good, but I feel a bit better, which is progress.