Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Plans For ~The Week

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you doing this week? This is the thread to share and discuss the good, exciting and positive things that you are doing or that you are thinking of doing this week.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Getting my hair styled today and seeing my nephew, at some point this week I need to go and get something for Christmas and send off cards if December falls into this week.. it does right? They're my only plans but I'm sure as the week goes on I will have some more. Reading too! :)
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Aren't you going to share your plans to?

Monday: I have the joys of college, and volunteering with GirlGuidinig UK (Remind me to take my folder this time) - Got Psychology and Law subject wise, Law teacher might murder me ifI don't get this leaflet on Stop and Search complete! Gosh, it drags, and it's -0.5* it's far to cold to be out of bed, my bed was toasty to! But I've been told I look pretty today O.o - Which is strange for a Monday morning! Made my day! Parents evening tonight though!

Tuesday: Criminal Psychology Trip to Manchester (Eeek) and a visit to the Gym after, maybe! I haven't been in the last week, been to busy, and the gym generally helps me feel better like overall, but doesn't help with headaches sadly! Which I always seem to have (Tesion headaches) FUN!But we get to meet an Ex Convict, and all that, and I'm going with friends, so I won't be lonely, that is if I'm arsed to get up earlier than my normal time -Sleeeps- Going shopping later on this daay!

Wednesday is my everything day :heart: Basically, it consists of doing Art, and an additional lesson oif art by choice, then a 45 minute session on Teakwondo, I need to remember to take in a £5! Then, I have Basketball for one hour, no more no less, get changed, then go off to do British Sign Language! Busy day me thinks, but that's just my normal Wednesdays now :P

Thursday, bleh -Dies- I dislike Thursday so much, I literally have everything on Thursday, full days suck, and I have to climb up lodes of stairs first thing in the morning to go to Art, because were at the top, and it's bleh, to tired to do this. Then I have, tutorial, Psychology and Law! And after my lessons if I haven't fallen asleep in any, I have my DofE meeting, I swear my group hjates me though, becoming exceptionally paranoid with all the whispering and stuff going on -Dies-

Friday college is off completely, they said we get to have Friday off, as we got a REALLY good Ofsted report, but I swear their plotting something more!! :o RELAXATION.
    Out tonight with friends, cinema tomorrow and no plans yet for the rest of week. Apart from Sunday when I'm out with a friend.
    My plan for the week is to read your unnecessarily long signature in small chunks, Wayne
    Getting my hair styled today and seeing my nephew, at some point this week I need to go and get something for Christmas and send off cards if December falls into this week.. it does right? They're my only plans but I'm sure as the week goes on I will have some more. Reading too! :)

December is from this Sunday but remember there is no rush. I'm sure you will be super organised and everybody will receive their cards and presents in time.
    **Angel** wrote: »
    Aren't you going to share your plans to?

Monday: I have the joys of college, and volunteering with GirlGuidinig UK (Remind me to take my folder this time) - Got Psychology and Law subject wise, Law teacher might murder me ifI don't get this leaflet on Stop and Search complete! Gosh, it drags, and it's -0.5* it's far to cold to be out of bed, my bed was toasty to! But I've been told I look pretty today O.o - Which is strange for a Monday morning! Made my day! Parents evening tonight though!

Tuesday: Criminal Psychology Trip to Manchester (Eeek) and a visit to the Gym after, maybe! I haven't been in the last week, been to busy, and the gym generally helps me feel better like overall, but doesn't help with headaches sadly! Which I always seem to have (Tesion headaches) FUN!But we get to meet an Ex Convict, and all that, and I'm going with friends, so I won't be lonely, that is if I'm arsed to get up earlier than my normal time -Sleeeps- Going shopping later on this daay!

Wednesday is my everything day :heart: Basically, it consists of doing Art, and an additional lesson oif art by choice, then a 45 minute session on Teakwondo, I need to remember to take in a £5! Then, I have Basketball for one hour, no more no less, get changed, then go off to do British Sign Language! Busy day me thinks, but that's just my normal Wednesdays now :P

Thursday, bleh -Dies- I dislike Thursday so much, I literally have everything on Thursday, full days suck, and I have to climb up lodes of stairs first thing in the morning to go to Art, because were at the top, and it's bleh, to tired to do this. Then I have, tutorial, Psychology and Law! And after my lessons if I haven't fallen asleep in any, I have my DofE meeting, I swear my group hjates me though, becoming exceptionally paranoid with all the whispering and stuff going on -Dies-

Friday college is off completely, they said we get to have Friday off, as we got a REALLY good Ofsted report, but I swear their plotting something more!! :o RELAXATION.

Angel you have a good plan for every day of the week. You're going to be very busy. I will remind you to remember your coat if you come to chat before you leave like last week.

I have a family Christmas party on Saturday. Don't know where, don't know what time, and don't know what's on the menu. I am however sure it will be good.
    Melian wrote: »
    Out tonight with friends, cinema tomorrow and no plans yet for the rest of week. Apart from Sunday when I'm out with a friend.

What are you watching at the cinema?
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    My plan for the week is to read your unnecessarily long signature in small chunks, Wayne

Divide the amount of words in my signature by 7 then you can read roughly the same amount of words each day.
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Climbing tomorrow :)
    plugitin wrote: »
    Climbing tomorrow :)

Sounds fun. Walls? mountains?
  • plugitinplugitin Posts: 2,197 Boards Champion
    Walls of the indoor variety. Hopefully will do me some good.
    going out with my brothers tommrow night laza quest (iam not going in) been to see my mate and her kids quit a bit this week and maybe seeing her and her kids tommrow :D dead exited plus been staying with my famliy this week to :D