Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Can't work out if she's lying about pregnancy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was seeing a girl for a week before we had sex. After this she started becoming really obsessive with me, constantly texting and ringing me and asking to come see me every night. It was a real turn off so I told her I needed space but she didnt stop. . At this stage I ended it, and she kept giving me long texts saying how she needs me and thinks the world of me etc. I ignored this, but then the other day she told me I gave her chlamydia which I was shocked by but I have a clinic appt tomorrow but then a few hours later she said she was pregnant and I'm "the only possible daddy". She has an implant so how can this be possible, not to mention the fact she has been out drinking etc. I still haven't replied to her texts yet she's still trying to text and ring.. Is she a psycho or what?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It is possible she's pregnant, but based on what you've told us of her behaviour it seems like it could be another ploy to get your attention. If she is, you could say you'll go with her to the 12 week scan if she decides to keep the baby. That way she can't lie about the pregnancy, or show you someone else's positive test.
    While it does sound like she may be lying, any form of contraception is never 100 percent. I would ask her to do a test in front of you, so you can see for yourself whether she is pregnant or not. You get the test from the shop, and then you give it to her when she is about to take the test.
    Dude she sounds like my ex lol ive got this done on me before if you say for her to take a pregnancy tst she say shes not taking 1 which she just saying that cause shes not only way is what butterfly said and go with her to th scan

I f***ing hate it when girls do this it just messing with your head and its not nice for people who have lost their baby or not get pregnant
    Hello Theladwithnoname *hug*

I think we can all empathise with the somewhat confused state you might be in with all these mixed signals. There have already been some valid points and I'd agree that whilst it might all seem like a ploy to get you back it's good to hear that you've still scheduled an appointment at the clinic to get tested - how did that go?

Also, how do you feel about possibly asking her to take a test in your presence? You might need to be careful if you do consider this option as it's unclear how she'd react...

Stay safe dude and keep us informed on how things progress.
    Hi guys cheers for your replies.

It turns out she was infact lying about the pregnancy. She had confided in a friend about lying, who in turn secretly mailed me over facebook to inform me because she felt bad.

I also went to the clinic and got tested, and found out i didnt even have clamydia so she lied about that too. Basically being the decent person I thought I have to tell the girl i was currently seeing to get herself checked out for no reason, and she fell out with me and hasnt spoke to me since, which i'm still gutted about :banghead:

Live and learn i guess.