Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

YAY!! it's Friday :)

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
72b5116d056e23779a17358326ea5282.jpg

Yo everyone :heart:

It's that time of the week again..:yippe:

Lets all share our weekend plans. I love reading what ya'll are getting up to on the two most important days of the week, Saturday and Sunday, don't you think the weekend needs more days though? LOL!! :thumb:

So this weekend I am going volunteering on Saturday, going bowling with a group of great young people. Then Sunday I have no plans, so will just see where Sunday takes me.

Look forward to hearing your plans for this weekend. If you don't have plans then maybe this thread could give you some ideas. HAPPY SHARING!!! :yippe:

Take care you guys:heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I love minions
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aw Fiend :-) I aint a fan of them lol! I just think it looks cool. I am running out of ideas of what pictures to use for this thread.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    I was meant to have a date tonight but he's found someone better, so instead I will be spending my overtime money on pizza and alcohol.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    That sucks franki. Hope your okay??
    But yay to pizza :-)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    MINIONS! My bestest sent me the cutest minions picture last night :)

Anyway, back to the thread. Today guess who I'm seeing? My gorgeous nephew! :hyper:
    Tomorrow I am going out for a late dinner with my parents and sister to pizza express.
    On Sunday I have no plans but will probably spend the day reading.

Your weekend sounds lovely! Hope you enjoy.
    I disagree though, the weekend is long enough and most definitely should not have more days! :)
    I can't wait for despicable me 2 to come out on DVD so I can watch it again :) minions always make me smile.

Tomorrow I have a jam packed hockey day with captaining my team and then staying to watch my friends team play afterwards and then Sunday no plans yet so will probably go and see my friend or just have a chilled out day.