Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

children in need!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys :wave:

'Tis moi again! I hope you're all well :)

Children in need starts on telly soon and I'm really excited. I watch it every year without fail.

I just wanted to know if any of you guys are excited and what you're most looking forward to? For me I love seeing the Eastenders act. I'm also looking forward to seeing what the newsreaders do this year, and doctor who!!

Also, have any of you guys done anything to raise any money for children in need this year, and if so what?

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I love watching children in need, although I gotta admit I do get quite emotional when I think about the children on it, I was explaining to one of the pre school children today at work, why we were all wearing our pj's and baking and selling cakes, I said it's to raise some money for the poorly children and she replied by saying "poorly children need a bubble bath and lots of sleep to feel better" melted my heart.

We done cake sales and PJ day, and also the senior staff did a sponsered cycle on a exercise bike.
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "