Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hey:3

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi my name is Samantha and im 16 and studying health and social level 3. :hyper:
I have Clinical depression and anxiety and currently on medication but will soon be off it to see how I get on. I have experienced stuff you might of gone through such as sexual identity, abuse, bullying, selfharm and im here for anybody that needs a friend. I also created this for support as I can have times where I feel like the worlds crashing down and I think it would be good to find some other support and vent out.
:heart:

Comments

• Options
    Hi my name is Samantha and im 16 and studying health and social level 3. :hyper:
    I have Clinical depression and anxiety and currently on medication but will soon be off it to see how I get on. I have experienced stuff you might of gone through such as sexual identity, abuse, bullying, selfharm and im here for anybody that needs a friend. I also created this for support as I can have times where I feel like the worlds crashing down and I think it would be good to find some other support and vent out.
    :heart:

Hi Samantha! Welcome to the boards :)

You've come to the right place :) we shall try our best to try and support you!
  • Options
    JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Welcome Samantha!
  • Options
    Welcome to the boards Samantha :wave:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Welcome to TheSite.org boards, Samantha :)
  • Options
    As long as you are still smiling! :D