Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I can't cope

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going to make an appointment at the doctors on triage and just nag until they give me some of the high dose codeine that I'm on.. I can't not have any until Thursday. Only got 2 left now as just taken some.
    Sounds like a good plan. Maybe you could talk to them about how your feeling too?
    Nah.. I'll get over it :) just rather rant on here when I need to
    Whatever your happy with and works best for you :)
    :( don't understand what I have done so wrong to deserve crap after crap after crap uhhhhhhhh.

Upstairs now hiding away in my room.. thankfully I'm on my own tonight so I can cry later..
    Sick of people treating me like I'm nothing! Sick of all the lies and sick of people hating me! I've done sod all wrong. I'm so angry recently and I am going to actually flip. This woman keeps eviling me and my family and glaring through our window and if she keeps it up I will tell her! She doesn't even know me properly and she doesn't even know my ex properly so why is she taking sides!? One more time I am not joking! Think you're so hard but you're nothing! And no, I don't think I'm hard.. just angry and I'm not going to let people walk all over me anymore.
    Want to hurt myself
    butterfly dont hurt yourself, i know i did rong and you want me to give you space which i will but dont hurt yourself, im not worth it im really not, and neither is anyoe else who has hurt you. all just a waste of space including me! please dont hurt yourself
    Did I say I want to hurt myself cause of you? No. I feel angry and sad and I want some relief. I suggest you leave me alone on my thread too. Don't pretend to care now.
    Please don't hurt lovely. We can help each other remember and need to stay positive. Remember happy thoughts and find distractions. What is your little nephew up to?! Did you decide what you were going to draw next?! I'm excited to see your AMAZING art work *hug*:heart:
    Lauren92 wrote: »
    Please don't hurt lovely. We can help each other remember and need to stay positive. Remember happy thoughts and find distractions. What is your little nephew up to?! Did you decide what you were going to draw next?! I'm excited to see your AMAZING art work *hug*:heart:

My nephew has gone home :(
    I try and stick up for myself and end up making things worse! WHY do I bother!?!
    I was right, things have just got worse. Sod it all! :(
    What has happened lovely?! you ok?*hug*
    Everyone's working together and ganging up on me now :( that woman I told you about, and what she said? She has posted on his wall now apparently and they're being horrible. My own fault. I should just let people get on with treating me like crap. It seems like that's all I'm worth.

Hugs for you lovely.
    That sounds so horrid for you. As horrible as it is you have to try and not let it worry you as they are doing it to provoke a reaction from you and if you let them know how upset you are and angry then you let them win. Hope your ok sweetie
    I feel so useless :(
    Feel like giving up.. it's so hard :( I feel useless, I feel like something bad always happens to me and always will, there's a to let sign outside my ex's and it reminds me of how crap everything is, I want a hug off the kids.. that were my kids too for 3 years. Yes I'm repeating some things again but I don't care. I hate this. Uhhhhh what can I do? :( another day of friggin' crying! Just want to be happy :(
    You can't give up! Nobody here wants you too and it is understandable that with constant reminders of your life with him and the kids is bound to bring back these memories. *hug*
    I'm pretty sure nobody would care if I gave up.. I just wish I could protect the kids and love them and have them love me again :(
    Well I would definitely care and I can 100% say that I am not the only one. There are lots of people who love you and also want you to be happy again.
    Well I don't care. I've been avoiding the 'are you okay' question all day because no I'm not. I don't want to feel this pain anymore.. every time I'm trying to forget, bam, something happens to bring everything back and it's shit. When me and my ex were together I always imagined what the kids would look like when they're older, little girls wedding day, little boys first girlfriend because he used to hate it when me and my ex kissed and we would just laugh.. I always thought that the little girl would always come to me with her problems. I always thought that I would do everything I could to protect them and now I can't and I'll never know what they're doing or how they are... I can't deal with that :( and now I'm starting to cry again. And what kind of a friend am I telling you this? I'm supposed to be helping you about tomorrow :( I'm sorry.
    I know your not which is why I have been keeping asking you it. You know that I want to care and help you when I can. You do help me lots so please don't think your not and please focus on helping yourself for a bit rather than me. I am ok today and that is a promise :). I don't know what to suggest to stop the way you are feeling. They were in your life for a long time so it isn't going to be easy just to forget about everything. Those kids mean a lot to you and it must be heartbreaking. I know how hard it is to see this but it will take time but it will get easier. You will find someone else who loves you for who you are and hopefully you will be even happier and look back on this and not feel how you do now. I know that doesn't help now but you have to try and look forward rather than look back.

Please don't apologise as you have done nothing wrong.
    I'm sorry.. I'm just having one of them bad days.
    Got my review appointment in the morning because the doctor wants to discuss whether I actually need codeine.. yes I do because of my sciatica! What do they think? That it's fine and will eventually clear up? I wish. In a mood, because I'm a moody cow. Tired but don't want to sleep. Maybe I'm grumpy because I'm tired.. uhhhh. Don't even know what the point of this post is... Moan. Moan. Moan.
    Scared :( realised something but don't even want to find out :(
    what have you realised lovely?! remember we are here *hug*
    Thanks.. I don't want to believe this might actually be happening
    Do you want to talk about it? Whats happening lovely
    Lauren92 wrote: »
    Do you want to talk about it? Whats happening lovely

I want to but I don't... never mind but thanks