Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Twitter

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guyssss :wave:

I've been on twitter for a while now but have NEVER actually used it properly before..

Want to go on it more as everyone seems to be using it now... How the heck do I use twitter!? :chin:

Comments

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Its easy :-)
    Just find somebody to tweet and then bam your done!! Hahaha. I am sure somebody will come along with a better reply. :p

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha Claire! Amazingly helpful :thumb:

I went on your wall (if that's what you call it) to try and tweet you, there's not even like a space for it..
  • JamesJames Deactivated Posts: 1,706 Extreme Poster
    Hey butterfly,

Twitter have a tutorial video that might help:

There's more info here too :)
    Thanks JPick :)
    You have a 140 character limit on it. You can do something called direct messages - which is the same as PMing someone on here.